To the guy at Video Ezy in Altona

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just about settles it, I reckon.

I move that the mods meet at Chadstone with a view to (1) holding a quick enquiry into the case against Krakeour (sic) Magic before (2) finding him guilty of spelling Krakouer incorrectly and being rude to Paddy.

Do we have a seconder?

You say this like it hasn't already happened.

...pretty sure it was TOD in the Periodicals as he was wearing a turbon....

Nah, man. That'd would have been Batman.

BatmanTurban.jpg

He's just bought a house in Seaholme.

People get us confused all the time.

You say this like it hasn't already happened.

Nah, man. That'd would have been Batman.

BatmanTurban.jpg

He's just bought a house in Seaholme.

People get us confused all the time.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion:thumbsu: By the way only Batman could afford to buy in Seaholme. For some reason they are calling it the Brighton of the West. When i read that in the paper I laughed and went had a look on line to see the value of houses. I logged off crying.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion:thumbsu: By the way only Batman could afford to buy in Seaholme. For some reason they are calling it the Brighton of the West. When i read that in the paper I laughed and went had a look on line to see the value of houses. I logged off crying.

Jesus. The world has gone truly mad.

I've always been under the impression that Brighton is the Seaholme of the East.

I've always been under the impression that Brighton is the Seaholme of the East.

And Broadmeadows is the Brighton of the North without the beaches, palatial houses and people with teeth.

^ lol, i don't know if your being serious or not but i reckon you might be right, one of the threads he was on (don't know what the thread was called, couldn't see) i saw one of the posts from "event horizon" (i was looking over his left shoulder) and when i got home krakeour magic had replied to one of the threads that event horizon was on, also it was updated just when i got home and he was still there when i went passed again to go somewhere else, therefore i'm lead to believe that it is him

Just a little warning champ.

Be stupid enough to take and post my picture on line and you are bound to have bad karma.

VERY bad karma, if you now what I mean.;):thumbsu:

Just a little warning champ.

Be stupid enough to take and post my picture on line and you are bound to have bad karma.

VERY bad karma, if you now what I mean.;):thumbsu:

You can't come on here and make sweeping statements without backing them up. If you are not aware there has been a thread started on here about this very thing so the thread starter will soon be on your case demanding evidence that this would in fact occur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back