See ya guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Look

This website is a cesspool, I tried to stay because of the relationships I had with many of you but I got to leave.

It just ain’t healthy.

I’m stepping away. If you would like to keep in touch a few on here have my details.

Sorry to see you go. It has been a pretty grim few years and I can understand some people struggle with the tsunami of negativity.

I totally get it.

The main board is no better than Twitter.
Twitter is better. As long as you don't follow complete *heads and stick to who you follow you can actually have a reasonable experience on there most of the time. It tends to (or did) curate to who you interact with the most. Lie with dog, get fleas etc.

There is no filter on main board. It's worse.

Take care of yourself and hope you want to come back sometime. It’s been an intense time. I find it helpful (and my ignore list is long) but I get that it‘s not good for everyone, at least not always. Will miss you.
Hi - just checking in lol

Ignore lists amd all .
For the OP it really doesn’t matter just take the bits from BF that work for you .Is my advice anyways 💁. Stay safe

Look

This website is a cesspool, I tried to stay because of the relationships I had with many of you but I got to leave.

It just ain’t healthy.

I’m stepping away. If you would like to keep in touch a few on here have my details.
It's not a cesspool mate - members and supporters are expressing their views based on what they see on the field and what we see from the club in general.

Yes - we are s**t - have made overall horrible decisions re drafting, selection and off field management. We are copping our right wack no doubt - but don't write us off.

If it's too hot in the kitchen and you need a break - fair enough. A fair number of our playing list have taken the same action so nothing inconsistent there. We wish you all the best.

Happy to pick up the slack - it's been that way for a long time now and always will be.

Look

It just ain’t healthy.

687CC428-D057-4093-84A6-53DF490D1625.gif

Look

It just ain’t healthy.

I will wait for you outside

You know where I am, here, we WILL catch up one day

Sad Doctor Who GIF

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we need to make our own board with blackjack and hookers!

Take care of yourself Le Grille
Look after yourself we’ll be here whenever you want to come back and by we I mean me cos I’ve got * all else going on

I discovered TikTok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look

It just ain’t healthy.

1BC12ADB-4DF2-4F16-ACE3-AB16045F983E.gif Pls let

I once visited the Main Board around 2015

I bumped a thread about who had a better list, * or ours

Nekminit I received an infringement warning or some s**t for BUMPING

Never went back

I visit here, Media and Entertainment and Music Springsteen thread

That’s enough

apologize breaking bad GIF

I once visited the Main Board around 2015

I bumped a thread about who had a better list, * or ours

Nekminit I received an infringement warning or some s**t for BUMPING

Never went back

I visit here, Media and Entertainment and Music Springsteen thread

That’s enough

apologize breaking bad GIF
I think I went there once . It was like entering the Cantina bar in Star Wars 1684502881368.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back