Resource Back to the Brew/Roo Pub for season 2024! All away games live, wear ya colours bring ya mates. Go North!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Comrades, good news!

The new publican at the Clifton Hill Brew pub: Brewpub | Clifton Hill Brewpub

Paul is a good North Man and a Member of the Premier Club will be showing all away North games live at his venue starting this Saturday against Freo.

Paul is offering Happy Hour drink prices to any North Members who show their membership on the day during the match and there will be a lucky dip door prize of a $50 meal voucher drawn at 3/4 time.

Games will be screened either in the Sports Bar or the Function Room and the sound will be turned UP!

Several of the Staff Members are also North so get along and don't be afraid to wear your North gear!!!

Comrades, good news!

The new publican at the Clifton Hill Brew pub: Brewpub | Clifton Hill Brewpub

Paul is a good North Man and a Member of the Premier Club will be showing all away North games live at his venue starting this Saturday against Freo.

Paul is offering Happy Hour drink prices to any North Members who show their membership on the day during the match and there will be a lucky dip door prize of a $50 meal voucher drawn at 3/4 time.

Games will be screened either in the Sports Bar or the Function Room and the sound will be turned UP!

Several of the Staff Members are also North so get along and don't be afraid to wear your North gear!!!
* yea i love that place

What's with their Hawks and Tigers decor?

BrewPub-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay Inner North peeps I’m at the pub on my first pint, will be having dinner before the game.

If you’re headed out here to the Clifton hill brew pub the function room is where the action is!

Two screens dedicated bar with specials from 7pm on door prize of $50 dinner voucher drawn at 3/4 which automatically defaults to Danj if no other campaigners turn up 🤣

Go Roos!!!!

I know of a North supporter who wanted to do the same thing in the South East suburbs when North play interstate he rang the club in October November and December to get members meet in the 1 place to support the NMFC but not one sole from the club had the gore to contact him to promote it .
He had the venue Already lined up and nothing happened.
But to the supporters who maybe atm in time supporting the club in the pub in Clifton Hill hope your having a great time.

Still in the front bar just making sure.
Had a very random conversation with a Hawks fan who thought our last flag was in 1977. I counterattacked by saying ‘Luke McCabe’. He was a tad confused. I then followed up with saying that McCabe has a father-son prospect. Some more confusion followed. In the interests of world peace we agreed that McCabe was the Hawks version of Kayne Turner.
Good venue 👍👍

And the 251 bus to " North " land 👍
Come on Hoj, you and I both know it's Northlanz

I practically lived at that pub for the best part of 2 decades, now that I've moved away it's a North friendly pub? I'll do my best not to take this personally.

Following the success of last Saturday night (both on and off field :cool:) The Clifton Hill Brew Pub are screening the Hawks v North Tassie match on Saturday, same deal as last week happy hour prices for drinks and a $50 meal voucher door prize drawn at 3/4 time.

I'm headed down there for lunch and should have snagged a parma, downed 3 pints and put on the quaddie before the game starts at 1:45 ;)

Hope to see a few more North peeps there flying the colours and celebrating Larkey outscore Hawthorn by himself 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back