Resource Back to the Brew/Roo Pub for season 2024! All away games live, wear ya colours bring ya mates. Go North!!

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Melbourne's oddest restaurants where you can eat while waiting just down the road Gaso - Hungarian / Indian cuisine. Always intrigued me.
Do. Not. Get. The. Schnitzel.

Trust me on this one.

I know of a North supporter who wanted to do the same thing in the South East suburbs when North play interstate he rang the club in October November and December to get members meet in the 1 place to support the NMFC but not one sole from the club had the gore to contact him to promote it .
He had the venue Already lined up and nothing happened.
But to the supporters who maybe atm in time supporting the club in the pub in Clifton Hill hope your having a great time.
I'd assume that's cos they're on a contract with AVC as the wharf hotel is one of our sponsors.

I'd assume that's cos they're on a contract with AVC as the wharf hotel is one of our sponsors.
I think this is true but it is an away game and they usually plug going there prior to and after a home match, it would be great if the club could even do a list of North friendly/supporting venues around the city so members/supporters could work out their closest venue. I used to go to The Rose and the Great Northern and then at home over the covid seasons but the Cliffy is close and are willing to have a dedicated space for North fans and do us a deal so I'm happy with that :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi folks. Quick reminder that there will be no Clifton Hill RooPub this Friday because we’ll all be at the game!

Mark Round 5 in your diaries. Saturday 15th April in the afternoon as we take on Brisbane. The RooPub will be open Live and Loud, Roos and Proud as we celebrate Goldy’s 299th game.

Go Roos!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back