Resource Back to the Brew/Roo Pub for season 2024! All away games live, wear ya colours bring ya mates. Go North!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is true but it is an away game and they usually plug going there prior to and after a home match, it would be great if the club could even do a list of North friendly/supporting venues around the city so members/supporters could work out their closest venue. I used to go to The Rose and the Great Northern and then at home over the covid seasons but the Cliffy is close and are willing to have a dedicated space for North fans and do us a deal so I'm happy with that :)

The Great Northern went from being my favourite pub to the most pretentious in the inner North.

The Rose will RIP is all I can say, what a pub that was in the mid 2000's. I was there every Sunday

North room all set up looking forward to seeing a lot of royal blue there tomorrow otherwise I reckon the door prize is mine 😎
If you ain't eating and drinking free you need me as your manager. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clifton Hill RooPub back this Sunday! Come down to the Clifton Hill Brewpub this Sunday arvo to watch the Roos take on the Suns in Goldy's 300th game. Happy hour prices from first bounce at 4:40pm to final siren. 3/4 time Door Prize draw. Remember Tuesday is a public Holiday, so take the Monday off work and enjoy your Sunday evening down at the RooPub. Live and loud, Roos and Proud!

Looking forward to hitting the Clifton hill brew pub this evening to celebrate Todd’s 300th, I’ve met him a few times over the journey including dinner at the All Nations in Richmond in his first or second season, absolute gun of a bloke and one of the best ruckman of all time. I really hope the team lifts for him and delivers a win. Go Roos!!! 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back