Resource Back to the Brew/Roo Pub for season 2024! All away games live, wear ya colours bring ya mates. Go North!!

Remove this Banner Ad

One more sleep and all will be revealed 😍

I hope to see a few of you down there tomorrow evening, hopefully someone who can not only understand but explain in plain English the machinations, dark arts and permutations of the draft will be there and help an old man 😀

The publican is running a comp whoever picks Norths first 3 picks in order wins a slab, there are still 22 punters in contention 😮
No one out of 35 entries picked Norths first 3 picks, 22 picked the first 2 but crickets after that, there was a final spread of 6 different players for 3rd spot but nobody picked Goad! Just goes to show how hard it is 🤔

Anyways on to our next Grand Final victory with ourAFLW team, Go Roo Girls!!!! 👊

Hi Folks

Not long until Season 2024 and RooPub will be back bigger and better than before.

First RooPub will be Round 1 v GWS Saturday 16th March with first bounce at 4:35pm.

Happy Hour from First Bounce to Final Siren is back. Stay tuned for exciting news about our door prize/raffle. We'll also be announcing RooPub exclusive menu specials soon.

RooPub updates will continue to be posted here, but be sure to join our Facebook group (link below) to make sure you don't miss a thing.

RooPub - Live and Loud - Roos and Proud - Bigger and Better than ever.

Go Roos!

1710220905516.png
Ok Folks - It's Round 1 2024 and RooPub is back at the Clifton Hill Brewpub.
89 Queens Parade Clifton Hill

Thanks to Paul the Publican, RooBrewers Jake and Dan all at the Brewpub.
Happy hour from First Bounce to Final Siren.
3/4 time Raffle with great prizes.

Arrive early - grab some lunch!
Live and Loud - Roos and Proud at the Clifton Hill Brewpub

Don't forget our Facebook Page!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comrades a new era beckons, the blood is running hot as the excitement builds for the first game of the season! Unfortunately our good friends at the AFL have seen fit to send us to polka land in western Sydney (should have been called Far Eastern Sydney their theme song would have made more sense) that’s the bad news, the good news is of course we can all get on down to the Clifton hill brew pub and watch the match live with fellow North people 😎

Paul the publican has built on the connections with the club and the pub is now sponsoring Cam Zurhahaha which I reckon is awesome 👏

Roos1869 has terrific raffle prizes lined up and you know all the other deets 👍

Me personally I’m looking forward to watching Kerch and Durrs run out in the royal blue and white for the first time and singing the song on their debut win 😀

This should seriously be a well attended event so I strongly recommend booking a table in advance if you’re going to eat, cannot wait, Go North!!!

RooPub Alert!

Next RooPub is this Friday at the Clifton Hill BrewPub!

Gather Round - Friday April 5. 5:10pm v Brisbane Lions

Note unusual time - organise to get out of work early!

Happy Hour First Bounce to Final Siren!

Three Quarter time Raffle - Prizes to be announced shortly.

Live and Loud - Roos and Proud. RooPub at the Clifton Hill BrewPub.

Friday arvo footy 🙄 oh well at least there’s food and booze at the brew pub! Hope to see a few of you there Go Roos!!!
Was a good turnout. Basically acts, in a secondary sense, as a support group for North supporters. Very positive crowd despite the results.

$10 pints and good pub food are just a bonus.

For anyone who hasn’t come along you should definitely check it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back