See ya guys

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we need to make our own board with blackjack and hookers!

Take care of yourself Le Grille
Look after yourself we’ll be here whenever you want to come back and by we I mean me cos I’ve got * all else going on

giphy.gif

Don't take the site so seriously. If someone's comment aggravates you, it's almost certainly their intention and they're doing it to get a rise out of you.

Just laugh along. Hope you're back soon.

Don't take the site so seriously. If someone's comment aggravates you, it's almost certainly their intention and they're doing it to get a rise out of you.

Just laugh along. Hope you're back soon.
monty python and the holy grail insult GIF

Take it easy Le Grille. My coping mechanism is to never take this place too seriously or personally.

Much like Twitter, people vent, and it could easily fuel your own frustrations if you allow it to.

Look forward to seeing you back.
What's Twitter? Some reference to Kane Cornes?

Come back soon Le Grille. por_please_ya needs you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take care bro. Worst thing about BF is the perception you get about other clubs fans from reading the rubbish you do in here. The MB is an absolute sewer at the minute esp the Clarko stuff. Some real dropkicks in there, day in day out responding constantly like the morons they are. Most opposition fans I know and encounter in real life are great. Bit of banter and s**t talk is good. But yeah it’s been a crazy few years for us North fans and it’s ****ed how much others take delight in kicking us whilst we are at rock bottom on this forum. Some real *******s in the media as well looking after cheap and nasty headlines. The worst in human nature that’s for sure. Don’t take it to heart i guess. I usually go on a long BF break after the season because by then I’ve had enough. It can be draining.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we need to make our own board with blackjack and hookers!

Take care of yourself Le Grille
Look after yourself we’ll be here whenever you want to come back and by we I mean me cos I’ve got * all else going on
When I get around to doing that, reckon that you can be the first moderator

Look

This website is a cesspool, I tried to stay because of the relationships I had with many of you but I got to leave.

It just ain’t healthy.

I’m stepping away. If you would like to keep in touch a few on here have my details.
You're one of the good ones, LG, and you'll be missed.

Sadly, you're leaving will bring the standard down a notch, but that can't be helped now.

Stay well, and hopefully you'll eventually relapse.

Take it easy Le Grille. My coping mechanism is to never take this place too seriously or personally.

Much like Twitter, people vent, and it could easily fuel your own frustrations if you allow it to.

Look forward to seeing you back.
And as much as we all love the club, it's just a game, it's just a sport. No need to take it too seriously, just a futile and pointless thing to get too upset about.

Apologies to Le Grille and everyone else, for going off on a tangent. I imagine that the site has gotten too big to be policed by volunteer moderators. Would we, individually, be interested if there was a smaller, NM supporter only site. I imagine that for it to be viable, it would have to be subscription based.

If a subscription-based service isn't viable, would a Discord server work?

I don't want to derail the thread any more than I already have, so if anyone wants to voice an opinion, pm me and I'll give you some email details.

would a Discord server work?
I imagine a Discord server would work really well. Several chat channels. Voice channels as well. Some fine folk could even stream kayo/foxtel matches in to save people money on subs 😁

Sorry to see you leave and I will always value your input. I have taken long periods of time away from the site myself. Maybe just have a break for a few weeks and have a think about it.
I left for about 5 years and have recently returned. Clarko brought me back. I'm there for him tomorrow, at the game.

I understand your reasons for leaving, OP. I hope you will find a way to come back later and talk with us. People can be mean from behind their keyboard or phone. It's easy to hide that way. All the best, and hopefully we'll see you back soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back