Resource Back to the Brew/Roo Pub for season 2024! All away games live, wear ya colours bring ya mates. Go North!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Was hoping to get to G long tomorrow but kids footy starts so flat out all morning lil Danj playing first round CHF at 11 so hopefully get to Brew pub for kick off or not far past.

Looking forward to some improvement in our defence and in the middle, hope to see a few of you campaigners tomorrow arvo 😎

Go Roos!!!!

Was hoping to get to G long tomorrow but kids footy starts so flat out all morning lil Danj playing first round CHF at 11 so hopefully get to Brew pub for kick off or not far past.

Looking forward to some improvement in our defence and in the middle, hope to see a few of you campaigners tomorrow arvo 😎

Go Roos!!!!
I think the brew pub fits in with my plans pretty well. Hopefully I will see you there.

Hey ho let’s go! Brew pub on for the game today, hopefully a few of you can get on down unfortunately and uncharacteristically Danj will not be there as I have other commitments ☹️

Considering the amount of raffle tickets I buy it means one of you campaigners is more likely to pick up the medallion club tix 😉

Go Roos!!!!

I’ll be there with the family hopefully to see a good performance. It is a good place to watch North games as, despite all the gloom, it is always a pretty positive crowd.

The raffle prizes are pretty good - Medallion Club tickets, pub voucher etc with all proceeds going to the Past Players Association.

Also, the Happy Hour prices while the game is on can come in handy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back