Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What are you doing?

Frustrated World Cup GIF

I've obviously posted in the past that I was keen on splitting 1 but after the Coward-Francis trade request, I changed my tune a bit.

However, if we get 2 in that trade, then i could see it becoming an option again, especially if we feel we can get massive overs from GWS.

I get the feeling that we still want a mature, talented player or two. Not sure who it is, but a lot of the chat was that Clarko and co were keen to get a bit more experience into the group. 1 & 2 clearly don't do that and i don't think we have the assets elsewhere to get it done after the Log/Tucker trade.

Wardlaws hammies
Overcome easily in an AFL environment though?
If for whatever reason we opted not for Wardlaw would we not want Sheezel and Cadman? I'd hate to walk away from this draft without Cadman, and there's talk that GWS would take him if we did the pick swap for 3.
I don't see that we need more mids, and if we did I'd take Mathieson cheap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade pick 1 to GWS, we’ll draft with 2 & 3 (Wardlaw & Sheezel) and then take the best KPF prospect with the second pick from GWS.
Got ya, thanks.
Think we'd be happy with the Cadam loss? I'm not sure the gap between the KPFs. I know a year ago Harry Lemmey was the guy but dropped off lots this year.

Back