• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheezel. Trade 3 to Sydney

Swans- 3 and F3
North- 14, 17 and F1

Leaves North with 2, 14, 17, 40, 43, 59
Ports future first
Sydney’s future first
Gives you six first round picks over a two year period.
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

I think overlooking Wardlaw could end up being akin to Billings over Bontempelli or McCartin over Petracca. Even if you reckon we're set for midfielders it would be negligent to let another club just have an absolute weapon like him, and you don't know what we'll need a few years from now.

Sheezel. Trade 3 to Sydney

Swans- 3 and F3
North- 14, 17 and F1

Leaves North with 2, 14, 17, 40, 43, 59
Ports future first
Sydney’s future first
Gives you six first round picks over a two year period.
6 first rounder bing bing wahooooooo~

They're all top 5 picks right, the good ones? No? Top 10 then surely! Well whatever, first rounders are first rounders, it's not the number of the pick that counts but the number of picks.

I think overlooking Wardlaw could end up being akin to Billings over Bontempelli or McCartin over Petracca. Even if you reckon we're set for midfielders it would be negligent to let another club just have an absolute weapon like him, and you don't know what we'll need a few years from now.
those 2 are big bodied tall mids

wardlaw is more phillips size with pace and a dodgy hammy

I think we take Sheezel and Wardlaw. Cunnington isn’t gonna be here forever.
Also do we want * taking Wardlaw or Tsatas is much of the same of what they have whereas Wardlaw will change their dynamic.
Yes we shouldn’t pick solely on who our rivals may take but on this occasion it needs to be considered.

6 first rounder bing bing wahooooooo~

They're all top 5 picks right, the good ones? No? Top 10 then surely! Well whatever, first rounders are first rounders, it's not the number of the pick that counts but the number of picks.

This years draft is extremely even outside the top 5. Next years is better and the deal gains you three first round picks for 2023. Hayes and Keeler are decent key position prospects who will be available at 14 and 17. Hayes a key back and Keeler a fwd/ruck.

This years draft is extremely even outside the top 5. Next years is better and the deal gains you three first round picks for 2023. Hayes and Keeler are decent key position prospects who will be available at 14 and 17. Hayes a key back and Keeler a fwd/ruck.
May be a good reason to keep the top five pick then? And it gains us one extra late first rounder for 2023. We already have ours and Ports.

I think we take Sheezel and Wardlaw. Cunnington isn’t gonna be here forever.
Also do we want * taking Wardlaw or Tsatas is much of the same of what they have whereas Wardlaw will change their dynamic.
Yes we shouldn’t pick solely on who our rivals may take but on this occasion it needs to be considered.

Probably going to come down to medical say so, you’d think.

Sheezel seems to be a lock.

Given Wardlaw is the most direct replacement for H-F if he’s ok’ed medically pretty easy to see us going that way.

Wardlaw BF*AAK

So did Dish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha you’ve already written off Wardlaw, haven’t you?

IMO the best prospect in the draft over Ashcroft.

I think most had him ahead of Ashcroft prior to his injury, but Ashcroft had a really strong end to the year.

Haha you’ve already written off Wardlaw, haven’t you?

IMO the best prospect in the draft over Ashcroft.
he will be decent but is a small inside mid with dodgy hammies

i just think tsatas and sheezel will be better, and offer us more flexibility by playing multiple positions

Back