Resource Back to the Brew/Roo Pub for season 2024! All away games live, wear ya colours bring ya mates. Go North!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Folks - Just a reminder that with this week's game in Melbourne they will be no Roopub on Saturday. Next Roopub will be Round 9 v Port Adelaide which will be played in Hobart on Saturday May 13.

Go Roos!

Will the game still be being shown?

RooPub is back at the Clifton Hill Brewpub!

This Saturday from 2:00pm. Happy hour prices from first bounce to final siren. 3/4 time raffle. Fun times!

Live and loud - Roos and Proud!

Fvmy73TacAAhB5S

Big Saturday arvo coming up, Mrs Danj and billy lids otherwise occupied so I’m flying solo and hitting the heavies 😎

The Roo Room will be set to go with the usual deals for North supporters in place, anyone in PA colours will be charged double though 👍

We will be debating the merits of booing and conducting a social science experiment along the following lines: booing will be allowed during the first quarter and banned during the second quarter. We will then take a vote at half time to determine which was more satisfying to the crowd and boo accordingly 😎

We will also be having a special event at half time The Ice Bath Lucky Dip! Rules for this event are simple participants must first immerse their arm past the elbow into the ice bath for at least 1 minute before they rummage around for their prize, easy right 😉

With a bit of luck we might even get onto some these beauties 👇

9F3C6EB0-E743-4C63-A75E-4931829414DA.jpeg

So rock on down if you’re in town to the Clifton Hill Brew Pub this Saturday arvo for the battle of the ice baths North v PA 🧊 🧊

Last edited:
Big Saturday arvo coming up, Mrs Danj and billy lids otherwise occupied so I’m flying solo and hitting the heavies 😎

The Roo Room will be set to go with the usual deals for North supporters in place, anyone in PA colours will be charged double though 👍

We will be debating the merits of booing and conducting a social science experiment along the following lines: booing will be allowed during the first quarter and banned during the second quarter. We will then take a vote at half time to determine which was more satisfying to the crowd and boo accordingly 😎

We will also be having a special event at half time The Ice Bath Lucky Dip! Rules for this event are simple participants must first immerse their arm past the elbow into the ice bath for at least 1 minute before they rummage around for their prize, easy right 😉

View attachment 1683781

So rock on down if you’re in town to the Clifton Hill Brew Pub this Saturday arvo for the battle of the ice baths North v PA 🧊 🧊
Will be there. Are there extra prizes for accurately calling the temperature of the ice bath? It my sorta s**t super power.

View attachment 1683781

IN: Extra beers for Danj

OUT: The excellent raffle drawing skills of Little Miss Danj.

RooPub is back at the Clifton Hill Brewpub!

This Saturday from 2:00pm. Happy hour prices from first bounce to final siren. 3/4 time raffle. Fun times!

Live and loud - Roos and Proud!

Fvmy73TacAAhB5S
Looking forward to a loud afternoon at the Clifton hill brew pub I’m headed in for lunch and hope to be at least 3 pints in by the first bounce.

The 3/4 time raffle prizes this week are outstanding and I personally would love to win one.

Hope to see a few good North people back there this arvo, Go Roos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Folks

Roopub up and running this Sunday at the Clifton Hill Brewpub for the game against GWS. First bounce at 3:20pm. Remember there's a Public Holiday the next day. Happy hour prices from first bounce to final siren. 3/4 time door prize draw. Breakthrough win is getting closer and closer. Will it be this week?

Live and Loud. Roos and Proud at the Clifton Hill Roopub

Long weekend coming up and Melbourne utensils are hitting the snow ;) but there will be those of us who will be having the long weekend at home, I'm headed down with the fam to the Brew Pub on Sunday arvo for the match, Barrel Girl will be ready to draw out the winners at 3/4 time, she has been doing a great job so far this reason :)

Hope to see as many of you who can make it down there in the Roo Room to cheer on the boys and celebrate our 3rd victory for the year, lets go Roo Boys!

I’m looking forward to this one. It’s a game that we are in with a chance of winning and it’s the first RooPub in a while. It’s a good pub and it’s kinda nice to watch a North game with some fellow Northaholics Anonymous members.
Bonus points to this edition of the RooPub for the combination of cheap pints of Guinness and a public holiday the next day.

Late out Barrel Girl down with a cold, Mrs Danj looking after her Danj flying solo, looking forward to squeezing some orange juice! Go Roos 👊
That that was a Lazarus like performance from Barrel Girl:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Solid turnout and a pretty decent game. $10 pints were effective.

That that was a Lazarus like performance from Barrel Girl:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Solid turnout and a pretty decent game. $10 pints were effective.
Yes a late in took Danj by surprise and she did a great job 😍 thank goodness she didn’t draw her old man’s name out this week, peeps might have been calling’rigged’ 🤣

Hi Everyone.

The announcement we've all been waiting for. Roopub this Saturday at the Clifton Hill Brewpub. See our emerging young superstars take on Adelaide live from 1:30. Happy Hour prices from first bounce to last siren. 3/4 time door prize raffle. LDU available for selection. First time we'll see LDU, Phillips, Sheezel and Wardlaw all in the same team. The future is bright, the future is now.

North Melbourne Kangaroos - Live and Loud, Roos and Proud at the Clifton Hill Brewpub.

Hi Everyone.

The announcement we've all been waiting for. Roopub this Saturday at the Clifton Hill Brewpub. See our emerging young superstars take on Adelaide live from 1:30. Happy Hour prices from first bounce to last siren. 3/4 time door prize raffle. LDU available for selection. First time we'll see LDU, Phillips, Sheezel and Wardlaw all in the same team. The future is bright, the future is now.

North Melbourne Kangaroos - Live and Loud, Roos and Proud at the Clifton Hill Brewpub.
Good on you guys.
Wish this was happening when I was still living in Melbourne.

I’ll be at the game in Adelaide cheering.
Go Roos.

Hi Everyone.

First time I’ll miss ☹️ I’m in remote beach country might even have to listen on a transistor radio 😵 have a grouse time and Go Roos!!!!

OK Folks. We're on again this Sunday! With the game being held down at Cattery - AKA the Litter Tray the Roopub will be live and running from 1:00pm. As always Happy Hour Prices and 3/4 time door prize raffle! Always a tough gig down at Kardina. Sunday will of course be our first win down there in a little while. But the first of many.

Go Roos! North Melbourne Kangaroos. Live and Loud at the Clifton Hill Brewpub!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back