Play Nice Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s even worse! Wakelin and Williams on the tribunal? Absolutely farcical. Not one but two ex Collingwood players. Absolute absurdity and rotten to the guts.

Furthermore Gill lambasts Connors for saying what he did and that the match review officer is doing a ‘great job’. Absolutely agenda driven. Wrong on all counts.

So you looked at the reverse angle did you?

Greene gave evidence he was "reaching for the ball" - left or right?
Shouldn't you be overseas visiting Area 51 this week with your conspiracy theorist mates.
You calling Wakelin and Williams liars? They also played for Port and Sydney btw.
I suppose they're to blame for Toby reaching in too - don't see their arms forcing ztoby to put his hand in Neales face do you?
What possible reason do you think Greene put his hand there for? Reaching for the ball - what a load of shite.

Shouldn't you be overseas visiting Area 51 this week with your conspiracy theorist mates.
You calling Wakelin and Williams liars? They also played for Port and Sydney btw.

Good don't let them on games involving those clubs either. Shane played for StKilda by the way and the fact he was interviewed in the Collingwood rooms saying lets hope they go one better this year shows he is a supporter.

Why not they called Neale a liar.

And unless you have 3d or front on vision that doesn't confirm he touched his face.

I suppose they're to blame for Toby reaching in too - don't see their arms forcing ztoby to put his hand in Neales face do you?
What possible reason do you think Greene put his hand there for? Reaching for the ball - what a load of s**t.

Darryl played for Port

I was hoping in one way that Greene played - so I could watch Maynard do a job on him like in lasts years 2nd Semi where Greene got 9 touches.

Hopefully Greene will learn his lesson, let himself, his teammates and his club down...he's a good player who doesn't need to do this s**t.

All these Giants supporters bleating about the tribunal LOL - Greene said he was "reaching for the ball" LOL
What was his hand doing anywhere near Neales face?
Can't answer that...

Anyway - Pies, Hawks and Eagles are picking up the tab for your QC. More debt to your bottom line that will be paid by the AFL out of the extra million each of these clubs have had to pay.

Last edited:
I hadn't seen the reverse angle. You can see Greene looking directly at Neale's head and going for it.

Case closed.
There’s no excusing what he did.

Should’ve got 5 weeks for what he did to Bontempelli too to make a point of it.

The fact the AFL argued for a fine is bewildering, but they obviously wanted to give a guy with 15+ charges to his name a second chance.

That’s even worse! Wakelin and Williams on the tribunal? Absolutely farcical. Not one but two ex Collingwood players. Absolute absurdity and rotten to the guts.

Furthermore Gill lambasts Connors for saying what he did and that the match review officer is doing a ‘great job’. Absolutely agenda driven. Wrong on all counts.
Then tell us all why the appeal failed, if the tribunal made and error, then it should have been easy hey?

I feel bad for Brisbane. He should have been rubbed out the week before and Brisbane would probably be playing tomorrow, not the Giants.

It staggers me that anyone can see all the videos of the Neale incident and not think he should be rubbed out. Anyone who thinks he was going for the ball is lying to themselves.

There’s no excusing what he did.

Should’ve got 5 weeks for what he did to Bontempelli too to make a point of it.

The fact the AFL argued for a fine is bewildering, but they obviously wanted to give a guy with 15+ charges to his name a second chance.

Have you seen his charges? Most are pissant mallee fines.

Good don't let them on games involving those clubs either. Shane played for StKilda by the way and the fact he was interviewed in the Collingwood rooms saying lets hope they go one better this year shows he is a supporter.
Sorry yeah Darryl played for Port in the AFL.
Shane played for Port in the SANFL before he joined the Saints.
So he's a supporter? So what?
There are several instances where past players are adjudicating on the tribunal in cases involving players from their former club.
Tony Greene "I was reaching for the ball" - you believe that?
Don't put your hand there - no problem.

I feel bad for Brisbane. He should have been rubbed out the week before and Brisbane would probably be playing tomorrow, not the Giants.

It staggers me that anyone can see all the videos of the Neale incident and not think he should be rubbed out. Anyone who thinks he was going for the ball is lying to themselves.

Maybe if Bont was rubbed out for his hit on Haynes the GWS wouldn't of been playing the Western Bulldogs in the final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry yeah Darryl played for Port in the AFL.
Shane played for Port in the SANFL before he joined the Saints.
So he's a supporter? So what?
There are several instances where past players are adjudicating on the tribunal in cases involving players from their former club.
Tony Greene "I was reaching for the ball" - you believe that?

So what??? What do you mean so what. Why don't we let the players club work out penalties going forward.

Have you seen his charges? Most are pissant mallee fines.
4x striking charges
1x head butting charge
1x spitting charge
5x misconduct charges

You’re right, he should be given a bit of leeway when it comes to digging around an opponents face with his fingers.

Maybe if Bont was rubbed out for his hit on Haynes the GWS wouldn't of been playing the Western Bulldogs in the final.

How so? Please explain?

The Dogs would have lost to Adelaide who they beat by 6 goals if Bont didn't play?

Why not they called Neale a liar.

And unless you have 3d or front on vision that doesn't confirm he touched his face.
Neale gave evidence over the phone saying he couldn't recall any contact to his eyes. "It all happened pretty quick," Neale said.
"I just remember grabbing my face afterwards. My nose was a little bit sore and it took me a few seconds to gather myself, then I got up and kept playing. I'm not really sure how it played out … I have no idea where that contact came from."

You should get a job umpiring cricket in the next Ashes.
Again - why was Greenes hand there in the first place?
Reaching for the ball? LOL

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back