Analysis Tom Hawkins - clearly not insignificant !

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you and nakia show some respect to your more experienced posters you johny come lately. Come out w nothing but negative vial all the time you do. Dont expect me to reply back, i only answer to respectful people. One that you show you arent!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Unsurprising you go to playing the man rather than elaborating the point.

Are you really going to keep posting the same stuff over and over?

You've said we are done. The year is cooked. Fair enough. Opinion expressed.

We'll cut and paste your above quote at will.

Take the year off.

Seems pointless to continue really.

Save the internet space please.

GO Catters
Yeah sure, I was the one that played the man...You replied to my original post, where the greater part of it was focused on why Tom might struggle and a small bit at the end simply reinforced what a GFC player has said about us as a team himself, by telling me to can it, and stop posting for the rest of the year.

Well I won't, and you can stick it.

We don't have a forward line in general that will allow us to challenge the best sides, it lacks speed and dynamism and because of our deficit of quality small forwards, or alternate lead up targets to Tom, opposition defenders can read that we'll just bomb it long to him every time.

As Mitch Duncan said (and was finally an honest voice coming out of The GFC) we're a very 'mediocre team' and that's what we'll stay.
If you listen carefully he mumbles something else under his breath when he says that. Something like 'won't make the eight in my lifetime'.

When you add that into the interview, it's fairly damning. The other posters here, as usual, are ignoring this crucial bit of information. And when we really see what Mitch is saying, it's black and white and doesn't have to be taken in context.

If you listen carefully he mumbles something else under his breath when he says that. Something like 'won't make the eight in my lifetime'.

When you add that into the interview, it's fairly damning. The other posters here, as usual, are ignoring this crucial bit of information. And when we really see what Mitch is saying, it's black and white and doesn't have to be taken in context.

FMD, you ought to hear what he really says.:eek:
Just play it backwards.

Maybe you and nakia show some respect to your more experienced posters you johny come lately. Come out w nothing but negative vial all the time you do. Dont expect me to reply back, i only answer to respectful people. One that you show you arent!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
SJ (a mod) liked my post so some of the old guard seem ok with it. Maybe you and old Daz should get bumper stickers and T-shirts made up for bigfooty against upstarts like myself and Nakia 'F*ck off we're full (except for posters that we agree with),' or 'We joined here, you joined here too but later so we hate you'(in the spirit of 'we grew here, you flew here.')

Last edited:
Yeah sure, I was the one that played the man...You replied to my original post, where the greater part of it was focused on why Tom might struggle and a small bit at the end simply reinforced what a GFC player has said about us as a team himself, by telling me to can it, and stop posting for the rest of the year.

Classy.

I requested you stop posting the same thing for the rest of the year given you have said we are mediocre and wont go anywhere else.

Its common sense really but IMO you missed that.

Perhaps your blood pressure accelerated a little too much, blurred your vision and you read what you wanted rather than what was there.

I sure you'll settle down soon enough. Back to the CS thread for you for some more drama therapy.

Anyway, Tommy will be fine with us.

Go Catters

5th to 9th is what he should've mumbled.

In the spirit of the board, Ill leave your little tanty here and move on.

Good to see how you react to a post addressing your position however and how quickly you can escalate it. :thumbsu:

GO Catters

Classy.

I requested you stop posting the same thing for the rest of the year given you have said we are mediocre and wont go anywhere else.

Its common sense really but IMO you missed that.

Perhaps your blood pressure accelerated a little too much, blurred your vision and you read what you wanted rather than what was there.

I sure you'll settle down soon enough. Back to the CS thread for you for some more drama therapy.

Anyway, Tommy will be fine with us.

Go Catters
How about replying to my original post by focusing on the substance of what I said about our forward line and Tom then instead of getting so obssessed with my comments about mediocrity?

Lucky you weren't interviewing Mitch you would've said 'because you said we're mediocre we don't want you to give any interviews again for the rest of the year.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off the top of my head I'd say 2009/2010. Could be wrong.
No, now that SJ mentions it it was 2011. I was there, just couldn't remember the year.

In the spirit of the board, Ill leave your little tanty here and move on.

Good to see how you react to a post addressing your position however and how quickly you can escalate it. :thumbsu:

GO Catters
Except you didn't address my position rather you sooked about it and told me to stop posting it.

The last time I can remember himself really launching himself at a marking contest, would have been the game where he knocked himself out in Perth in 2012. I'm struggling to think of an occasion since where he's flown with such conviction at the ball.

I think he's just got too big to be able any longer to use his natural jumping ability (2nd at 1.9m in the All Schools Championships). Which is a pity, because it would definitely give opponents something else to worry about if they let him drop back behind the pack.

SJ (a mod) liked my post so some of the old guard seem ok with it. Maybe you and old Daz should get bumper stickers and T-shirts made up for bigfooty against upstarts like myself and Nakia 'F*ck off we're full (except for posters that we agree with),' or 'We joined here, you joined here too but later so we hate you'(in the spirit of 'we grew here, you flew here.')
settle down princess - nakia sooked it up and promised to leave which he didnt
I have no issue with anyone expressing an opinion, but your vitriol is getting tiresome

scott is not trying to destroy the place, and if it was that easy to have a club perform at a higher level then why is Melbourne so shite for so long

maybe you and sooky sooky la la can have your own thread and see who is the most argumentative negative silly billy

All of these except the last one occurred in 2012 or earlier:

upload_2016-4-20_13-43-32.png

That third last one is an interesting one too, as he completely wiped himself out in that contest. He was at the top of his game the previous week (career-best form) and concussed himself early the following match against West Coast. It would be understandable if that took some of his confidence away too.

settle down princess - nakia sooked it up and promised to leave which he didnt
I have no issue with anyone expressing an opinion, but your vitriol is getting tiresome

scott is not trying to destroy the place, and if it was that easy to have a club perform at a higher level then why is Melbourne so shite for so long

maybe you and sooky sooky la la can have your own thread and see who is the most argumentative negative silly billy
Who would think Scott's trying to destroy the place or that any AFL coach is trying to destroy their team? Don't ascribe opinions or positions to other posters that they don't have.

Poor dazbroncos won't be able to sit down for months if he keeps taking your advice.

You are lucky daz is a good bloke [not the Hodge type ;)] because I reckon if you told a Mod on the main board to do that you'd be out on your arse.
Ah bugger it,do it dazbroncos :p

Poor dazbroncos won't be able to sit down for months if he keeps taking your advice.

You are lucky daz is a good bloke [not the Hodge type ;)] because I reckon if you told a Mod on the main board to do that you'd be out on your arse.
Ah bugger it,do it dazbroncos :p
I get a bit defensive about censorship. I am however surprised myself I'm not banned, booted, or something else considering Daz's record as a mod on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back