Liberatore vs Ziebell

• Liberatore

Votes: 136 68.3%
  • Ziebell

Votes: 63 31.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I troll these boards do I?

I gave an opinion, you thoroughly disagree and then you are suggesting I troll this board just because you disagree with me.

If you're not a troll, I genuinely apologise and take it back, but I constantly see posts from you saying really outlandish things then just trying to invoke anger in other posters.

So, once again... if I've just seen a couple of your worst posts and you're usually a good poster I apologise. About the topic at hand, we have differing opinions... agree to disagree!

If you're not a troll, I genuinely apologise and take it back, but I constantly see posts from you saying really outlandish things then just trying to invoke anger in other posters.

So, once again... if I've just seen a couple of your worst posts and you're usually a good poster I apologise. About the topic at hand, we have differing opinions... agree to disagree!

not trolling dude, just don't believe Ball's injuries are an excuse to say he's half the player he could of been.
I do accept injuries have played a part in slowing him down but anyways, this isn't even a thread to do about this...it's about Ziebell v Liberatore.

So if every Bulldogs player is better than Norths why are you guys so bad?

Can you point me to the threads / posts that state every player we have is better then Norths?

Does it always correlate that every player at a club winning more games is better then every player at a club winning less games?

Can you point me to the threads / posts that state every player we have is better then Norths?

Does it always correlate that every player at a club winning more games is better then every player at a club winning less games?

Jamie McMillan is better than Ryan Griffen

I cant be bothered finding it but i have seen many times comparisons between North a Dogs players....
Ive seen the Mince Better than Goldy, Libba Better than Cunners and JZ, Griffin better than Wells, Joney Better than Hansen, Roughead better than Hansen, boyd better than Swallow

no there is no correlation, i just want to know what players do you consider on your list to not be up

to scratch? because if they are all so great, you should be winning many more games.....

Jamie McMillan is better than Ryan Griffen

You got urself a trade... ill even throw in a second rounder just because im a nice guy!

I cant be bothered finding it but i have seen many times comparisons between North a Dogs players....
Ive seen the Mince Better than Goldy It's close but yes, Minson will probably be the AA ruckman this year Libba Better than Cunners and JZ yes, Griffin better than Wells Yes, Joney Better than Hansen, Roughead better than Hansen Both no, boyd better than Swallow About the same but Swallow has the advantage of age
!

Can you argue with any of the above?

Ive seen the Mince Better than Goldy, (Probably equal currently, both in AA type form)
Libba Better than Cunners and JZ, (Yes)
Griffin better than Wells, (Yes, by a country mile)
Joney Better than Hansen, (No)
Roughead better than Hansen (No)
boyd better than Swallow (No)

As a neutrals point of view, a poor team can still have players that are better than a better teams.
Ryan Griffin would be a top 5 midfielder in the comp, if he was at the Swans he would be either our best or 2nd best mid.

I think the separator is libba is genuinely in contention for AA, don't think ziebell has had quite that year

This year for sure. Although that isn't the question posed in the OP. We haven't seen the best from either player as of yet. Will be interesting to see how both players go as they step up to being their respective sides' no.1 midfielders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba has surely been better this year. I might be biased but I think he'll be better, both are guns though.

Also Libba debuted in 2011, and has played 55 games. Ziebell debuted 2009 and has played 80 games. So Libba probably has more scope for improvement.

Notsureifserious.

There are plenty of examples of F/S picks going on to be ordinary players, and that isn't even counting the ones who don't get drafted at all.

May I present to you:

Thomas Roach

trh_2001.jpg

David Bourke:

96STI177.jpg

Agreed. The stiffest from any midfielder missing, should have Hodge's, JPK's, Wells' or Watson's spot for sure with a few others I would argue he has been ahead of as well.

All those players have more to their games then clearances and tackling. If Liba is to become an AA mid he needs to add more strings to his bow. Sure Liba can rack up the numbers but does be hurt the opposition as much as Wells or Hodge? Watson will be leading the brownlow after round 10.

All those players have more to their games then clearances and tackling. If Liba is to become an AA mid he needs to add more strings to his bow. Sure Liba can rack up the numbers but does be hurt the opposition as much as Wells or Hodge? Watson will be leading the brownlow after round 10.
But really why cant there be one spot in a team dedicated to an inside ball beast, clearances, tackling and grunt work is all extremely important and he hurts the opposition in a different way, some of his handballs to set up other players are ridiculous, and besides he's actually a very accurate long kick and he really started to get free and use it more often in the 2nd half of this year.

Libba has surely been better this year. I might be biased but I think he'll be better, both are guns though.

Also Libba debuted in 2011, and has played 55 games. Ziebell debuted 2009 and has played 80 games. So Libba probably has more scope for improvement.

Yes, and Libba hasn't had two broken legs either.

I'd probably rate Libba as the better pure inside mid, which is saying something as Ziebell goes rather alright in that regard, but Ziebell the more rounded player - far better around the ground, significantly stronger overhead, more versatile in that can go forward and kick goals.

But that's no knock on Libba, he's a gun and would walk into the North team despite us having one of the best inside groups going.

Back