Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be a bull but the bloke can't play!!! End of story

Dunno. I think he goes okay, but, that’s cool, you have your pov as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s**t haircut and attitude

would be hard to convince dimmer we need him

What have you heard about his attitude? Apparently Grigg had a s**t attitude at Carlton, Butler was lazy, Jack poor body language and attitude, Cotch lacked leadership and Rance didn’t take football seriously and had limited talent.
I think we can fix it if that’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don’t need him, there are other players we could look at for the same position.
I was apprehensive about Prestia lol, shows how much l know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam Ellis-Yolmen is a decent player. As others have said, killed us round 2.
Not sure why he hasn’t been getting much of an opportunity over there but he is a great depth player and wouldn’t cost much/anything.

I do not want Lynch. Feel we do not need him and he is only 4 years younger than Jack, so he will only be Jack’s replacement for a very short time.

The coin he will cost us will see us lose players AND we have some great forward prospects in the VFL.

Cam Ellis-Yolmen is a decent player. As others have said, killed us round 2.
Not sure why he hasn’t been getting much of an opportunity over there but he is a great depth player and wouldn’t cost much/anything.
He is a beast of a man but probably too many inside mids for the crows and he might be seen to be the last in the cue after what they have

Have not seen alot of him but doesnt look to have done alot for his age

He is a beast of a man but probably too many inside mids for the crows and he might be seen to be the last in the cue after what they have

Have not seen alot of him but doesnt look to have done alot for his age
Has played a lot of reserves and did a ACL last year to be fair. Has had little opportunities.

I do not want Lynch. Feel we do not need him and he is only 4 years younger than Jack, so he will only be Jack’s replacement for a very short time.

The coin he will cost us will see us lose players AND we have some great forward prospects in the VFL.

Getting Lynch extends Jack and Nanks career ;)

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Tiger71 have you sobered up enough to expand on your scoop regarding CEY?

Yeah, what a night was awesome. Drank way to much and broke my liver. Spent all day in bed with the dry horrors but was a small price to pay lol. CEY wont cost much at all if anything, my mate told me we may let go a player that is not getting a game for him or a throw away pick. He was adamant we have been into CEY and so have a few other clubs, apparently he was super not happy with the crows this off season.

So it comes down to what the crows want to do as apparently he can walk next year for zero. The other nice bit of rumor was Pruse from North, we are asking the question.

Now its early but what I gathered last night, we want to keep our first rounder, bring in Lynch and have identified we need a big body mid and a ruck who complements our style. Its funny, from what I was told, we rate our kids, so are not adverse to pick depth players for those holes to allow our quality kids to grow into the roll while filling a gap in case injuries hit etc.

Yeah, what a night was awesome. Drank way to much and broke my liver. Spent all day in bed with the dry horrors but was a small price to pay lol. CEY wont cost much at all if anything, my mate told me we may let go a player that is not getting a game for him or a throw away pick. He was adamant we have been into CEY and so have a few other clubs, apparently he was super not happy with the crows this off season.

So it comes down to what the crows want to do as apparently he can walk next year for zero. The other nice bit of rumor was Pruse from North, we are asking the question.

Now its early but what I gathered last night, we want to keep our first rounder, bring in Lynch and have identified we need a big body mid and a ruck who complements our style. Its funny, from what I was told, we rate our kids, so are not adverse to pick depth players for those holes to allow our quality kids to grow into the roll while filling a gap in case injuries hit etc.
Would love to know your thoughts on the twitter post from Dions old man last night confirming Lynch is off to the Tigers

Yeah we don't have a lot of depth when it comes to inside mids, so CEY makes sense.

I don't know how we fit Preuss into the side though with Nank and Lynch.

Would love to know your thoughts on the twitter post from Dions old man last night confirming Lynch is off to the Tigers

Yeah I saw that. All i can say, was reinforced from last night. It's a open secret now, most in the industry believe he is ours. So tweets like that are no surprise to me. I doubt Prestia's dad would do it so openly, unless some has betrayed his confidence by tweeting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back