Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did see a chick with big boobs give me the eye though, wife closed it down but I did the Rioli side step to break free but my wife did the Jack Graham, Jack Graham that is and took me down.

That was a 150kg man bruh

**** I hope you blokes appreciate me! I am posting this in the shitter on my windows pro cause wifes taken my phone. Im drunk to so have to make sure i dont post what I shouldnt lol. Sloane, is not of interest haha. Sorry my mate bloody spoke to quick and i made a error. Apparently Cameron Ellis Yolmen is the one we like and are doing work on. Its not a lock by any means but we are right into his ear apparently.

So NOT sloane by CEY. crows may be happy with a player swap, who that player is my mate did not know as he is outside the club. All he 100% knows is that we have a big interest in CEY.

Anyway, i have spent 10 minutes typing this as my big hands, cause im hung like a horse makes this touch screen keyboard a pain in the ass and i also left my reading glasses on the table.

I did see a chick with big boobs give me the eye though, wife closed it down but I did the Rioli side step to break free but my wife did the Jack Graham, Jack Graham that is and took me down.

****! Its a pain being so amazing in bed.

Night
LOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Actually reckon we could do something with CEY. Bit of potential there. Crows are screwed lads. Don’t forget that.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

**** I hope you blokes appreciate me! I am posting this in the shitter on my windows pro cause wifes taken my phone. Im drunk to so have to make sure i dont post what I shouldnt lol. Sloane, is not of interest haha. Sorry my mate bloody spoke to quick and i made a error. Apparently Cameron Ellis Yolmen is the one we like and are doing work on. Its not a lock by any means but we are right into his ear apparently.

So NOT sloane by CEY. crows may be happy with a player swap, who that player is my mate did not know as he is outside the club. All he 100% knows is that we have a big interest in CEY.

Anyway, i have spent 10 minutes typing this as my big hands, cause im hung like a horse makes this touch screen keyboard a pain in the ass and i also left my reading glasses on the table.

****! Its a pain being so amazing in bed.

Night
Are you sure it's not the liquor talking???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously dunno wtf we would do with CEY. Club barber?

Fk'n hell. Not gonna be able to sleep tonight.
Tell me about it, Tiger71 charms us with the Lynch news and then undoes all his good investigative work with CYE what kind of a sick joke is this?
Your slipping my friend, did you go to Melbourne Uni also???

Well i think everybody wants Tom Lynch to come to Richmond but the only difference is the cost

If he comes as a free agent without the need to trade and on $800k i believe the entire club and its supporters would be very happy to have him and would back him all the way as a Richmond supporter.

If he needs to be traded for and we lose 2x1st rounders plus a player then the cost is too high for what Lynch has produced last 2 years and thats way too high a price - Specially if we are paying him $1 mill plus

I believe we are going extremely well at the moment but we have a massive hole in our midfield and need 2 quality inside mids, I would rather we spend the $1.2 mil on 2 quality mids than Lynch
The contract will be a mill not $800k. If you want that figure we may as well give up the chase now.

Well ill tell you what i would do if i was Gold Coast Suns

Offer both the McGovern boys $1.2 mil a year
Take Jeromey with free agency and trade #2 to Crows for Mitch + #9 so they can get Rankine

Match the bid for Lynch ( you will never have to pay that as he will be traded for) get 2 x 1st rounders + Player
If its Richmond i would ask for2018+2019 1st rounders and Short or Higgins and watch Richmond squirm to do a deal as they did with Prestia
We will never do that so no point worrying about it. Just scare mongering imo.

4c05eaf0101978fc4451196ee4f266c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tell me about it, Tiger71 charms us with the Lynch news and then undoes all his good investigative work with CYE what kind of a sick joke is this?
Your slipping my friend, did you go to Melbourne Uni also???
Did you also believe women want to root him due to his great sexual ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back