Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus. This campaigner is fast becoming my fave footy media personality. Loves the tiges now. Maybe its only because we smashed the crows, but still. Can we give him a ticket on the train?

* no. The train would run over him and back over him a few times just to make sure.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Those suggesting token trades on top of the FA deal :drunk:

No way the AFL lets us get away with that.
And why bother. Once they don't match Balmey can tell them to suck his big fat hairy nut sack and there's nothing old mate Tony Cockroach can do about it. :D

**** no. The train would run over him and back over him a few times just to make sure.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
And then unleash a real life Tiger on the campaigner. Fqn wanka

Lynch should be the priority, not only because it gives serious hit up target up front, but we need someone to help shoulder the burden on Nank. We're going to run him into the ******* ground the way he is going. It'll be a miracle if he can hold up and carry us to another flag.

Sloane is really good thought though. And if the club wanted to go down that path and double down on the short forward line... all for it.

DeGoey. waste of time thinking about it. We re-sign.

Tommy looking angry tonight, getting some agro out on a few Adelaide players, obviously doesn’t like the Crows. That’s good enough for me, get it done Balmey.

Plus Suns getting spanked.
Geez, I think my sons U14 team could beat the best of a combined Suns/Lions team, they are both almost as bad as Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the AFL websites 5 points for the Adelaide v Gold Coast game they’re comparing Lynch v Lynch, trying to spruik that Adelaide’s Tom Lynch is worth more because he kicked 3 opportunist goals from the Goal square.

Question is can Adelaide’s Tom Lynch do that in another team? Adelaide’s midfield deliver it to him lace out at Adelaide oval, unfortunately for Gold Coast’s Tom Lynch he doesn’t have that option, their midfield seems to be David Swallow, and that’s it.

Just don't see this guy as a $1m + franchise player. Love to be proven wrong however.

Watched him a few weeks ago live and he was towelled up, not just beaten but done over again Freo. When he's bad he'd pretty awful.

It's a big chunk of the cap. I'd rather pay half for a Tim O'Brien type or just keep developing our own.

Imagine when Dusty goes down to rest in a forward line containing JR, Lynch, George, Butters, Rioli, Higgo and co.

QONVIyz.gif

Just don't see this guy as a $1m + franchise player. Love to be proven wrong however.

Watched him a few weeks ago live and he was towelled up, not just beaten but done over again Freo. When he's bad he'd pretty awful.

It's a big chunk of the cap. I'd rather pay half for a Tim O'Brien type or just keep developing our own.
Last year was an average year for him, but prior to that most pundits had him in the top 2 or 3 kpf in the competition. I think we'll just have to keep the faith that he can return to that 2016 form.
Personally i'm happy to pay him that type of coin, we are and will be right in the premiership window for the next 3 or 4 years and if a fit and firing Tom Lynch can help us to another flag or 2 then he's worth every cent.

If Lynch wants to play for us, I'm happy to have him on our side. The guy must be frustrated playing in front of 2 people and their pet dog every week at Metricon. Their midfield hardly bats deep especially from an experience point of view. They are continuously happy to get first rounders which never adds experience to their team. He is 26 and the time for a premiership up there is fast running out.

Think of it this way ................

Jack Riewoldt was getting killed today by 2 and sometimes 3 players , What would happen if we had 2 mtr Tom Lynch in our foward line ?

How long can Grigg/Cotch continue to try and give Nank a rest ? Tom Lynch is 26 years old and 2 mtrs tall that weighs 100kgs

He would be a perfect fit at Richmond for many reasons , We need 2 players that would have us well and truly as flag fav's

Tom Lynch & Big Bodied inside mid beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back