Universal Love Tonight on The Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood pr0n...that sounds like a good idea.

I will start with this

Oh behave...

Completely off topic, but my daughter cleaned out her cupboards today and found her entry ticket and footy record for the 2010 prelim final. Still one of my favourite ever games!

Yeah they put them up on the collingwood website, they're under CTV on the main page
Not up yet.
Watch the Krak episode while you're waiting. season 2 ep16.

Not a bad episode. Not sure if it's on youtube yet but I was able to watch via the pies iPhone app.

Although I was surprised to see that at the start of the Harry segment the graphics I screen said it was Tuesday the 9th of June. Can't complain too much though, generally the quality is top notch

Just out of Interest? ... what would people want in a 24/7 Pie TV Channel?

A remake of "The odd-couple" starring Nathan Buckley and Heath Shaw.
So you think you can Goal? Featuring judges Alan Didak, Peter Daicos and Paul Medhurst.
The L Word starring Paul Seedsman.
Dr. Presti a modern remake on Dr. Phil where Simon Prestigiacomo helps people through their problems by talking through them.
Aerobics Oz Style with Brodie Holland.

I could go on and on..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has put on some size. I know this sounds wrong but he reminds me of a young Monkhorst in looks!

I know I was thinking the same thing ! :D

Can't wait until he comes back, if he can get some form in (Like how he did last year) it would be such a great find from Derek Hine who recruited him when he was playing rugby and not afl. Was BOG in the 2s against Box Hill (who are a quaility side), Keeffe's additional can definitely turn our season around. If he comes back this week it would be weird because his last game was against Adelaide where he did his knee ;p

Collingwood and lots of it.

#onlyshowuswinning
#gopies.

#onlyshowuswinning

Reminds me of the "world series classics" on Foxtel.

Reckon I've seen about 100 of them and bar the odd time Viv Richards made a ton and the Windies got up
it's all just handpicked matches where the aussies have smashed sides. It's great!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back