MVP Tonight's Copeland Prediction - 1st: Beams, 2nd: Pendles, 3rd: Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for all your work robert! Now it'll be interesting to see how this stacks up with the Copeland.

1. Beams
2. Pendlebury
3. Swan
4. Sidebottom
5. Jolly

That order seems about right, Blair many sneak in as well.

Thanks for all your work robert! Now it'll be interesting to see how this stacks up with the Copeland.

1. Beams
2. Pendlebury
3. Swan
4. Sidebottom
5. Jolly

That order seems about right, Blair many sneak in as well.

I'd guess that Trav will sneak into the 5. Apart from a couple of lean patches he actually had a pretty good year

On behalf of all the Mods mate, well done here and thanks for your time attending to the weekly votes and tallies.

Well done to Dayne Beams as well - see how the Copeland goes now, though they do use a different voting system

Good luck to each of the lads tonight, hope they get the recognition from the coaches they're hoping for.

Hope the lads, the WAGs, and the supporters going along tonight enjoy themselves.

I won't be there, but will be looking forward to watching Buckley's address.

Got to reckon Beams is unbackable favourite for the Copeland. That's what the Didaka has predicted. Anybody any other ideas?

Beams should win by a long way, Swan second, Pendles third. After that isn't so clear, plenty of players who played well at times could make up the last two spots.

I hope Dawes does attend. I would hate to think the club have totally alienated him.

I'd imagine that the only reason either/ both don't turn up tonight is if they're alienating themselves.

Tonight is about 2012, and both were key parts of that.

IIRC, we had an Assistant Coach of West Coast invited along to a recent Shindig - Scott Burns (not sure if it was last year's Copeland or some other frock and tie event)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't Wellingham already left for an O/S holiday? Most probably I would think he won't attend given he has flagged he does not want to be part of the joint going forward. I dearly hope Dawes attends

I'd imagine that the only reason either/ both don't turn up tonight is if they're alienating themselves.

IIRC, we had an Assistant Coach of West Coast invited along to a recent Shindig - Scott Burns (not sure if it was last year's Copeland or some other frock and tie event)

Yeah it was last years Copeland.

Yeah it was last years Copeland.

Thanks. So I guess we're not precious about it being an inner sanctum occasion.

And also Brown turned up last year and he'd already gone to Melbourne by this stage. Mick as well and he'd already announced he was leaving.

Life membership wasn't it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back