List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a knee jerk reaction at all.

This time last year he was possibly the best player in the comp.

Lets get rid of him.
3rd quarter in the grand final wasn't too bad either. Major part of our comeback if not the catalyst.

When is using a rookie pick too much ? Theyre meant to be used for these type of situations.

Every club passed on Stack. It seems that the best chance for him was to get out of WA and away from 'negative influences' to be honest. I recal the same for SPS.

Would they ever come back who knows but lets not get too upset over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“the price wasn’t write”

Ladies and gentlemen, the quality of journalism these days in a nutshell
I also like the narrative that Geelong picked Kelly after he’d been overlooked by every other club which conveniently ignores that Geelong also overlooked him up until pick 24 in the 2017 draft. I did a count last season and Geelong had over a dozen picks before then to take Kelly through 2 or 3 drafts including pick 22 in 2017 that they used on Fogarty in preference to Kelly

Journalists (most of them) are idiots

Saints linked to Adam Tomlinson and Jack Martin
Will be interesting to see if tomlinson actually moves this year after being linked to victorian clubs every year
Martins missus is from melbs i believe so definite chance he heads there

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I also like the narrative that Geelong picked Kelly after he’d been overlooked by every other club which conveniently ignores that Geelong also overlooked him up until pick 24 in the 2017 draft. I did a count last season and Geelong had over a dozen picks before then to take Kelly through 2 or 3 drafts including pick 22 in 2017 that they used on Fogarty in preference to Kelly

Journalists (most of them) are idiots
If Geelong are to be believed, club & members alike, their recruiters are the best in the business and they unearthed Kelly from obscurity. No other club even considered him.

Saints linked to Adam Tomlinson and Jack Martin

Rate both of these players. We wouldn't need Tommo but. Happily take Martin.

Jack Martin has impressed me a lot this year especially the first few weeks. Would be an exciting get for the saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back