List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Dusty at Pies....we would be a 3-4 goal better side instantly.
IMO Pendles could evolve into a key forward without a doubt..

Pendles bit old now to Change Postion.

IF He did go Forward it be more a 3rd Tall at Best

Do we?

An injury prone Reid.
Schade who is ok quality (C grade)
Dunn who is a stop gap
McClarty who is unproven

May is A grade.

We only have 1 A grade defender and it's Howe.

Better then just Moore and McCarthy as our KPF's

Because he's below average overhead and in contested marking and not a great set shot.

You're suggesting playing him in the one position that would highlight the only real weaknesses in his game. He would not hold his own as a key forward, at least not to the standard we'd be expecting of him. It would be a total waste of a first class midfielder playing as a B grade forward.
Just putting out there....I would not pass up the opportunity of having a huge crack at Dusty as a RFA..therefore we could afford the opportunity of moving Pendles forward if we got Dusty, whilst we develop our 1st KPF draft pick( in hindsight )

Just putting out there....I would not pass up the opportunity of having a huge crack at Dusty as a RFA..therefore we could afford the opportunity of moving Pendles forward if we got Dusty, whilst we develop our 1st KPF draft pick( in hindsight )
If we brought in Martin we'd be replacing Crisp or Greenwood with him, not sacrificing Pendles in the midfield to turn him in to a B grade forward.

It's not a priority Scharenberg will come in and get half a season under her belt for the start of next year.
Not sure he is the type of half back who has the speed to be running it out of the back line and start the attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to see this happen just to watch Apex36 melt Toht style.

Unfortunately, we already have one expensive practical joke on our list...:(

Shache be lot better Money Spent then on a Hack like Mayne

Serious question here; what would you do if collingwood finish bottom 10, and do t use their first pick or FA in. a KPF!?

The crazier the response, the better

Depends what Pick we have

It's not a priority Scharenberg will come in and get half a season under her belt for the start of next year.
We struggle on the spread. Our players aren't quick enough to push into space for a fast transition. That's what makes it hard for our forwards to attack the footy with purpose.

I'd be looking at Pittard and Zac Jones as well as a key forward- cost dependent.

I want to see this happen just to watch Apex36 melt Toht style.

Unfortunately, we already have one expensive practical joke on our list...:(
Nah wouldn't melt, but bringing in Schache on massive $$ reeks of desperation. I'd rather we back our junior talent identification to bring in another forward.
Schache will be a top line key forward he will play 100+ games at Collingwood if we get him
For $700k per year you'd want him to be a 200+ gamer, and I'm not convinced he'll become that yet.

Serious question here; what would you do if collingwood finish bottom 10, and do t use their first pick or FA in. a KPF!?

The crazier the response, the better
I'll regard this post as the catalyst for what happened, hunt you down, and chop your balls off.

Just read on the Roar that Reid has had interest from Pies and Tigers for 800k per season. Right now I feel that is too much for him.

Excited to hear we are rumoured to be into Lever, Dusty (should have held onto Marley) and a couple of others.
Would like to add Kelly, Whitfield, Pittard and Jones to the list.

Mason looking at options?

We should all be hoping that May stays at the Suns (on a beefed up contract)

There are bigger fish to fry...

If May leaves this year, there is NO way the G.C let Lynch leave as a restricted free agent at the end of 2018.

With no May and by then no Ablett on the books... Suns would easily match any contract offer to Lynch made by Collingwood

This year we should avoid big earning lesser players in Schache and S Reid and try and land Lynch the year after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back