Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Action plan:
  • Essendon should take Kennedy on a tour of our facilities
  • Have him meet Smith & Saad as new and highly motivated recruits
  • Have him meet with Bellchambers and Hooker for a bit of Banter
  • Then offer GWS our 2018 second round pick in exchange for Kennedy and flick "Caaarrrlltton" 'The Bird'.
  • Then offer the Floggies a $20 Coles/Myer gift card ...OK we'll also throw in a 5% off McDonals Happy Meal voucher too.
Seems legit to me.

Questions? Queries? ...Emotional Outbursts?

Lobbe to Brisbane for a 3rd or 4th rounder
Young to GC... no idea what for.

A couple extra pieces for Port to play with to get Watts if needed

Saw something before about the Brown brothers being reunited at St Kilda. Is that our Mitch Brown?

I guess it must be right, coz the other Mitch Brown that used to play for West Coast didn't re-contract this year, I think because his mrs is playing sport in Melbourne and he couldn't stay in WA? And if he didn't recontract then he can't be traded, he'd have to be drafted...

Saw something before about the Brown brothers being reunited at St Kilda. Is that our Mitch Brown?

I guess it must be right, coz the other Mitch Brown that used to play for West Coast didn't re-contract this year, I think because his mrs is playing sport in Melbourne and he couldn't stay in WA? And if he didn't recontract then he can't be traded, he'd have to be drafted...
Not ours, the two brothers look very alike

Nah the Mitch Brown that played at West Coast is the twin of the one that plays at the Saints. His wife plays netball for Collingwood I believe. Your right I think he would have to be drafted.

My wife loves their Moscato

I don't our Brown is related to those two is he?

It's the former Eagle, and yeah they'd have to draft him.

Do you even know footballers???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Action plan:
  • Essendon should take Kennedy on a tour of our facilities
  • Have him meet Smith & Saad as new and highly motivated recruits
  • Have him meet with Bellchambers and Hooker for a bit of Banter
  • Then offer GWS our 2018 second round pick in exchange for Kennedy and flick "Caaarrrlltton" 'The Bird'.
  • Then offer the Floggies a $20 Coles/Myer gift card ...OK we'll also throw in a 5% off McDonals Happy Meal voucher too.
Seems legit to me.

Questions? Queries? ...Emotional Outbursts?
if this happened I could possibly be the happiest man alive..... the mrs would be complaining about a headache all the way through to the start of the season

Do you even know footballers???
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know a little bit, but clearly not the whole thing. I just saw this tweet

and was like
Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 4.27.52 pm.png

If it's the one that isn't in the system atm, he'll need to be drafted. In which case wtfc? Is Ah Chee and Watts not enough trade news in the space of a couple of hours that you have to dig up irrelevant draft news?

Yep is now official.
It seems like Melbourne just DGAF.
Yeah we’ll give ya 26 for Melk.
Here’s 2 firsts for Lever.
Oh you want Watts? You’ve only got pick 31? Yeah no worries mate that’s fine, keep the change.
They are the ones that pushed Watts out though as they don't want him... funny bout that.... Who else is in a similar situation but not getting a deal done...

They are the ones that pushed Watts out though as they don't want him... funny bout that.... Who else is in a similar situation but not getting a deal done...

#HardToDealWithBecauseRankAmateurs

I don’t get the trade feed on the AFL site.

Some of the feed is relevant sure, but why is Chris Judd joining some peasant club in the inner northern suburbs I’ve never heard of remotely relevant to trade week?

Just listened to TRADE RADIO go on about this transgender woman being unable to nominate for the AFLW draft tomorrow, was cringeworthy as 'the best newsbreaker in the business' had little to no information on the topic let alone a formed opinion.

It is a good idea (Trade Radio), still needs a lot of work to refine it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back