Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hope Adrian Dodoro is the highest paid person at your club. He's landed Smith for a great deal, Saad for a fair deal, and now he's got the Dogs backed so far into a corner on the Stringer trade that even we may benefit from the pick swaps.

Need to win some finals before he gets a payrise. We needed contested ball winners. He s gone the otherway so only time will tell if it pays off

Can someone who subscribes post the hun article "no escaping stringer, bevo"? Please TIA

ud01W1p.jpg

Sorry but that's utter crap

If Jake is as bad as some are saying there is no way the club should have continued to play him regardless of how we were going or who was available. If he was so toxic they should have bounced him mid year. As you said you can't have it both ways.

And then if that decision is made you try to move him in a professional way. Not like we have which has been amateurish in every aspect and when we fold it will complete an utter disgrace of a year.

I will put the boots on when my club deserves it And the joint has been a rabble this year and if anyone thinks it hasn't yet are blind.
Looks to me like we have tried to find a scape goat for this year and good old Jake was the easiest target regardless how big a knob he is

This guy gets it

From the Dogs - Stringer post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back