Mega Thread Trade Targets 2018 (2018 Trade Period Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a completely pathetic position to hold. We have no idea what happened, what the club wanted him to do, how injured he actually was, etc.

You've guessed the circumstances and, bases in your guesses, made a ******* horrendous value judgement on this guy's character. That's low.
Yet you are quite happy to claim ' he was injured all year'

You have to at least consider something different
They probably did.

With the form Berger was in early in the year, the fact Fog was gassed and also Jenkins was at that stage our only firing forward...... Sauce was always going to play.

Ridiculous. Get him fit again this offseason along with Smith and he is key to getting back into the top 4.
Disagree. He has been injury riddled for i dont know how many years. He will never be the player so many of us hoped. Cut your losses as this years draft is the year to load up. Trust me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree. He has been injury riddled for i dont know how many years. He will never be the player so many of us hoped. Cut your losses and this years draft is the year to load up. Trust me.
2017 was obviously a long time ago to you. He was a huge reason for our success playing most games. He was very close to his best and if not for more injuries this past offseason he wouldve been better again this year. Granted he needs to start again this offseason but he will have been preparing himself for 2019 since surgery mid year so you should expect a better 2019 than 2017 if he gets a full preseason.

Disagree. He has been injury riddled for i dont know how many years. He will never be the player so many of us hoped. Cut your losses as this years draft is the year to load up. Trust me.
Trust you?

Your history on this board doesn't fill us with confidence there.

2017 was obviously a long time ago to you. He was a huge reason for our success playing most games. He was very close to his best and if not for more injuries this past offseason he wouldve been better again this year. Granted he needs to start again this offseason but he will have been preparing himself for 2019 since surgery mid year so you should expect a better 2019 than 2017 if he gets a full preseason.
The important part is "if not for injuries". Look he is a very good player when on the park. My point is that his body never has stood up to the rigours of afl football. I can only go by historical data.

2 seasons ago Sauce did his ankle and despite not being right and ROB going ok, stuck his hand up and played pitifully and also denied ROB an extra couple of games. Anybody that thinks that Sauce will ask for or accept a rest hasn't been listening to him these last couple of years. He's as selfish a player that we've had on our list.

Holy s**t this is a gross thing to imply.
Not even close to true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back