Trades/Delistings/Recruitment Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave Macaffer for the PSD I reckon.

Once Brisbane get picks for Clark, they won't need their 3rd rounder. We'll take that for McGuane.

Morton and Connors for whatever we can get.

Yeah I think to get Macaffer, we'd need to get a third party involved. Apparently if we don't trade Morton he's likely to be delisted.

Actually a very fair swap. I think Collingwood lacked a bit of X-Factor against the Cats. Didak was useless all year & terrible in the Grand Final.

Morton could be a very good fit at the Pies.

agreed. Morton has the capacity to work higher up than a pocket, too.

I suspect if he went there he would have certain games that prompt the "Thanks for Morton" posts from Pie fans. For a while, anyway

Personally, I'd prefer pick 35 from the Lions, then Macaffer to Brisbane and Morton to the Pies

What was the news?

The news is probably "nothing is happening on TWR but we're stating the obvious that today is the last day so please stay on listening"... :(

The news is probably "nothing is happening on TWR but we're stating the obvious that today is the last day so please stay on listening"... :(
Figured that was the case. Probably tell us Maric is a done deal in a couple of hours but at least someone was listening :D

agreed. Morton has the capacity to work higher up than a pocket, too.

I suspect if he went there he would have certain games that prompt the "Thanks for Morton" posts from Pie fans. For a while, anyway

Personally, I'd prefer pick 35 from the Lions, then Macaffer to Brisbane and Morton to the Pies

Pick 35 in a shallow draft though.

Pick 35 in a shallow draft though.

In addition to this, a players worth is also determined by the other club(s) need to fill a particular position.

Maric (37) to the Tigers - much in need of a Ruckman.

Same could be said for Brisbane and their backline - esp. with Staker out for the year.

Pick 35 is probably a stretch, but Brisbane do have an excess of picks in the 2nd round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, apart from perhaps Shane Edwards, and maybe Jackson, every player that is on the "must go" list of RFC supporters has been mentioned as a possible delisting.

Sounds like Dimma's mantra of must have skills is being recognised and actioned!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back