Opinion Worth stopping with the “dud, delist” joke?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

Not sure if it’s isolated to our board but reckon we should stop with saying “Dud. Delist.” when we get new players?

It’s an in-joke here but imagine a guy like Coulthard knows of big footy, checks in quickly to see fan reactions of his drafting, only to see the above?

Just a thought…
in honour of the great man {billy from west heidelberg } it should remain

Hey all,

Not sure if it’s isolated to our board but reckon we should stop with saying “Dud. Delist.” when we get new players?

It’s an in-joke here but imagine a guy like Coulthard knows of big footy, checks in quickly to see fan reactions of his drafting, only to see the above?

Just a thought…
Agreed. It's probably our dumbest in joke.

But also, screw the snowflakes.

I'm torn.

Hey all,

Just a thought…
Well if a player stumbles across this forum and is affected by it then maybe any type of sport not just football shouldn't be their go.

Hearing the comments and dialogue they might receive after they have played a season is of far more concern. Which is why players (and family members likely as well) are well versed in keeping out of social media.
Anyway i'd be more concerned if i didn't see the "dud delist" at least a dozen times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back