Training Training thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s going to feel like a 2021 draftee. The list is in amazing shape, will be even more so if Laurie has some tricks at AFL level.
I actually mistook Laurie for Charlie Spargo in that clip (around the 45 second mark). Appears to have similar traits - nimble without being super quick, and a precise short kick to a leading player inside 50.

Pretty sure he was saying to bring Jack Watts back if we need a top up player @ 4:53. :moustache:
Given Wattsy’s extra curricular activities he would be a one man super spreader and surely contracting rolling cases of COVID (amongst other things) and therefore unavailable to play (football).

Given Wattsy’s extra curricular activities he would be a one man super spreader and surely contracting rolling cases of COVID (amongst other things) and therefore unavailable to play (football).

you shut your whore mouth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking about the midfield rotations this year, will the second tier like Harmes, Sparrow, Jordon get more midfield minutes during the home and away this year or will they stick fat to the selflessness motto and stick to their roles with limited minutes? It might be harder to keep everyone happy this year, so we might see more midfield rotations up until the pointy end of the season.

I reckon Ben Brown is a massive chance for the Coleman

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I reckon Ben Brown is a massive chance for the Coleman

This is a good call. Only has to kick his 2 a game with 2-3 big hauls throughout the season and it's his. It's probably the easiest medal to win right now tbh. What did the BigH kick last season? 50 something? That's bugger all really...

This is a good call. Only has to kick his 2 a game with 2-3 big hauls throughout the season and it's his. It's probably the easiest medal to win right now tbh. What did the BigH kick last season? 50 something? That's bugger all really...
Yeah pity no betting agency has odds for it yet

We have a diversity of goal kickers which is what will work against it. McKay is basically Carlton’s only forward target.

McKay kicked 58, Betts kicked 27 and their third highest was Owies who kicked 15.

We have a diversity of goal kickers which is what will work against it. McKay is basically Carlton’s only forward target.

McKay kicked 58, Betts kicked 27 and their third highest was Owies who kicked 15.
This is probably what will do Brown in. Also with his injury history of the past couple of years he'll probably miss a game or two.

TMac will be an interesting watch if both he and Brown hit round 1 in full fitness. Whether he can hit another purple patch or his role as 2nd/3rd tall makes it too hard for him to shine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back