Training Training thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Some good stuff in here, Jackson's ball control with it on the deck out of the centre and shrugging off Gawn's tackle attempt for the F50 entry, Kade Chandler trying to do way too much constantly but looks great when it comes off, Viney giving Rivers some sweet chin music and complaining to the ump when the ump gave Rivers a free, Weid looks HUGE, time to start playing like it big fella and making opponents feel your size.

Some good stuff in here, Jackson's ball control with it on the deck out of the centre and shrugging off Gawn's tackle attempt for the F50 entry, Kade Chandler trying to do way too much constantly but looks great when it comes off, Viney giving Rivers some sweet chin music and complaining to the ump when the ump gave Rivers a free, Weid looks HUGE, time to start playing like it big fella and making opponents feel your size.

Weid does look v big in the bits I've seen. Hopefully he's got the mindset to go with it. If he can bulldoze some packs, even if he's not marking every ball he's doing his job and creating chances for Spargo, ANB, Kozzy

Brayshaw no helmet either , and someone should tell Viney not to kill his team mates pls.

Weid does look v big in the bits I've seen. Hopefully he's got the mindset to go with it. If he can bulldoze some packs, even if he's not marking every ball he's doing his job and creating chances for Spargo, ANB, Kozzy

Yea, pointless if you've got a body and never use it, been many players who are built like Tarzan and play like Jane, im not getting my hopes up, Weid needs a shift in mindset to realise any potential, thats what's always held him back, being too nice and content with just being a part of our squad. He should be pissed about TMac and Brown taking his spot at this stage of his career. I wish we could transplant Viney's aggression into Weid somehow.

Brayshaw no helmet either , and someone should tell Viney not to kill his team mates pls.

Rivers on the ground unable to process what just happened, Viney has no chill.

yeah Weid looking good and moving well in a some of these training vids compared to the last couple of years. Jordon looking like he found plenty of it too.
dunno who 39 is? anyone know if we got any train ons at the club?

Petty apparently had a bad calf corkie that needed surgery and will probably miss round 1 (from myheartbeatstrue insta)

Season over, time to wave the white flag imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the dreaded 4-6 according to The Age so we really should just fold. Would give Goody more time to spend down at Sorrento, so he'd be keen.

At least we have an excuse if we lose in round 1 now. Given, Petty is no Hayden Crozier but hes still extremely important.

Sucks for Petty, I'm not sure if Tomlinson will be right by round 1? He did his ACL in round 7 last year so its roughly 10 months, not sure if that is enough time.

Hes been back training since last august (IIRC) and been full go all preseason

As long as one of them stays injured, they're always playing when they're available and they'll never want to leave. Both will come good just as May retires.

3d chess right here.

So the idea of having the exact same side for Round 1 as we did for the GF goes out the window. Never been done in the history of the game, so that crazy stat might keep going. Only 1 injury and most likely back after a few rounds, but Tommo might have cemented his place by then, and other injuries are likely, form fluctuates. I'd be surprised if we see that exact same side on the ground together again tbh..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back