Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guessing Liverpool will be signing some keepers
Mate I'm overweight and 5'10", I reckon I would have performed better tonight.

Proper spitting chips

Bales interview basically said he will be coming back to England
Seems to indicate a challenge to RM to promise him that he is a starter or he'll leave.

Ronaldo might leave too, done absolutely everything possible, probably wins another Balon’Dor, the MLS could be looming.

20:20 onwards. Never going to happen despite what his agent probably says to the media.

Few quotes from Alan Nixon.

"Newcastle. Want 30m for skipper Lascelles. That is putting off West Ham."
"Bournemouth. In with an offer for Tom Pearce at Leeds despite him signing a new deal. Everton not in a position to counter right now."
"Man City. Will snap up young striker named German Valera from Villarreal. Top forward. Guardiola going for best in his homeland."
"Blackburn. In for Davenport at Man City. Midfield talent. Loan or buy. Several more in. City yet to decide what to do with him."

"Bournemouth. In with an offer for Tom Pearce at Leeds despite him signing a new deal. Everton not in a position to counter right now."
"Man City. Will snap up young striker named German Valera from Villarreal. Top forward. Guardiola going for best in his homeland."
"Blackburn. In for Davenport at Man City. Midfield talent. Loan or buy. Several more in. City yet to decide what to do with him."
Surprised other clubs (IE us) aren't all over Lascelles for that price.

Lichtsteiner to Arsenal on a free might be on the cards?
Yeah looking almost certain.

Turin is a dump. Fraulines with big **** & steins of beer FTW. Oktoberfest goes off. Munich >> Turin easily IMO, Rome is the lifestyle city in Italy and that hasn't helped them attract the best footballers at all.
Having spent close to 7 months in Turin I can say it’s not a dump at all. Very nice place to live as would Munich be I’d think.
Playing for both clubs would have its positives and negatives but ai think if he goes anywhere it will be to Spain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason to give Alan Nixon any attention? Those tips don't sound very good. Lascelles said he's very happy at NUFC and that price seems low.

Any reason to give Alan Nixon any attention? Those tips don't sound very good. Lascelles said he's very happy at NUFC and that price seems low.

He's one of the most reliable.

Don't think that first quote is suggesting Lascelles wants to leave, just that Newcastle are trying to ward off the Hammers.

What would you suggest all 3 players are currently worth, individually?

I know you wouldn't sell all 3 to a rival, just interested to know how far off they are money wise.
40m for Toby. 25m next year.
100m+ for both Dele and Eriksen. Eriksen would be around the Coutinho figure.

40m for Toby. 25m next year.
100m+ for both Dele and Eriksen. Eriksen would be around the Coutinho figure.
Well there you go. I wouldn't think Eriksen is worth anywhere near that much myself. Dele I could slightly understand more (due to being English) but again, wouldn't touch them at that price.

I'm guessing both have nice long contracts?

Well there you go. I wouldn't think Eriksen is worth anywhere near that much myself. Dele I could slightly understand more (due to being English) but again, wouldn't touch them at that price.

I'm guessing both have nice long contracts?
If reports are accurate they will be on very long contracts in the coming weeks.

Bizarre example to cite - Robertson - when he's probably proven that you can go out and buy gems essentially on the cheap. Sure you'd rather be getting Robertson than throwing cash around and ending up with Lukaku or Sanchez.

I'd value them at:

35m for Toby
65-75m each for the other two. Eriksen is genuine class, Dele for mine needs to do a lot more.

Eriksen to appear in the Kenobi film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back