Society/Culture Transgender athlete attempting to make history in the AFLW

Remove this Banner Ad

They're not a singular block. Radfem lesbians loathe transgender women, especially those that haven't fully transitioned.
Those are the same group that gave me a telling off for dressing up and presenting myself in a way that men find attractive. Telling me I was a slave to their desires and shouldn't follow those rules for attractiveness if I have half a brain, which I don't.

I wouldn't take much notice of their opinion, they scurried off when my girlfriend showed up and planted one on me in front of them.

Those are the same group that gave me a telling off for dressing up and presenting myself in a way that men find attractive. Telling me I was a slave to their desires and shouldn't follow those rules for attractiveness if I have half a brain, which I don't.

I wouldn't take much notice of their opinion, they scurried off when my girlfriend showed up and planted one on me in front of them.
Are they the same group?

Sounds like you have been bullied/teased over the course of your life at times?

The radical feminist lesbians are like the religious fundamentalists of it, the rest are very moderate but the fundamentalist are the loud minority
Except they're not that loud. Most people think everyone in the LGBT community are a singular political bloc.

The noisiest minority are trans activists who claim that simply asserting you are a woman makes you a woman. There's currently a push in Australia to make it such that a person can legally be termed a woman without ever having gone through transition.

Sounds like you have been bullied/teased over the course of your life at times?
If you don't respect the person saying things at you then their words have no power.

Trying to hot shame or sexy shame someone is going to be pretty hard!

If you don't respect the person saying things at you then their words have no power.

Yeah but you know where im coming from...

Its still not right. You know my stance on equality (its important and we should all be treated with respect).

Some people are just nasty.

I'm sure women are thrilled that the only difference between them and men is testsosterone level. Things like bone structure, limb length, muscle insertions, muscle composition, aggression levels, years spent developing with a man's testosterone level all mean nothing apparently.

I'm sure women are thrilled that the only difference between them and men is testsosterone level. Things like bone structure, limb length, muscle insertions, muscle composition, aggression levels, years spent developing with a man's testosterone level all mean nothing apparently.

I like the cut of this blokes jib. Looking forward to Hannah's hectare as she makes the duck look like ty vickery.

We haven't seen such a dramatic or ingenious run for Wilt Chamberlain's record since Gene Simmons invented speed dating.

Except they're not that loud. Most people think everyone in the LGBT community are a singular political bloc.

The noisiest minority are trans activists who claim that simply asserting you are a woman makes you a woman. There's currently a push in Australia to make it such that a person can legally be termed a woman without ever having gone through transition.
SA and the ACT don't require any gender surgery as a prerequisite to have a birth certificate altered.

Not all trans activists feel this way it's mostly the younger non gender specific group that are the most extreme.

Where is it claimed that testosterone levels are the only difference between men and women?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL told the Herald Sun in June it welcomed transgender players provided they passed all relevant tests regarding testosterone levels.
The AFL told the Herald Sun in June it welcomed transgender players provided they passed all relevant tests regarding testosterone levels.
Bit where does it say testosterone is the only difference between men and women?

To play in the woman's league you only need to show low enough testosterone levels.
That is incorrect you need to have your birth certificate amended first. Gender confirmation surgery is a pre requisite to amending a birth certificatein all states of Australia except the ACT and SA.

That is incorrect you need to have your birth certificate amended first. Gender confirmation surgery is a pre requisite to amending a birth certificatein all states of Australia except the ACT and SA.
Please tell me our government is not indulging people in their delusion by changing birth certificates. That is madness.

My female partner and I attended a diversity party and were critiqued by the lipstick lesbians that we weren't dressed the same as them.

Why do you say people like me are delusional?

I had my Nsw birth certificate changed to female in 2006, I don't claim to be a biological woman but I do claim to be a legally recognised female.
https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2...snt-perfect-but-its-the-best-solution-we-have
Because a birth certificate is exactly what it claims to be - a record of birth.
If a person was born a male or female, then the birth certificate should record that as a fact.
If you want to change that later on, then by all means do so - but altering history should remain the province of Hollywood movie producers.

Historians (anthropologists, in this case) rely upon accuracy of data in order to make assessments.
If you alter the historical record of birth, then you are quite possibly shooting yourself in the foot because there will be no accurate record remaining, in this example, of the number of people born one sex and wanting to change to another.
The record will not show transgender people at all, and you're not doing your actual or ideological descendants (or anthropologists) any favours.

Get your drivers licence changed. Tell everyone you're a woman, I don't care.
But do not fck with historical data. That's like blowing up statues of Buddha, to those who actually care about the truth of things.

Forgive the wording, I'm completely pissed.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back