Society/Culture Attempted Assassination Of Salman Rushdie

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious to see what the sentencing will be like for the attacker given that there doesn't seem to be a shortage of groups that will be lining up to make it worth his while. Pretty sick stuff.

Bet ya sales of The Satanic Verses go up after this.
I'm guessing these pieces of shite haven't heard of the Streisand effect. Although granted their main aim is too intimidate the kafir from expressing any ‘untoward’ opinion about Islam in public, reminiscent of the intimidatory tactics the lefties employ (i.e. Cancel culture) against opinions they don't like, just that Muslims are prepared to take it much further and inflict physical damage and even death.

I'm guessing these pieces of shite haven't heard of the Streisand effect. Although granted their main aim is too intimidate the kafir from expressing any ‘untoward’ opinion about Islam in public, reminiscent of the intimidatory tactics the lefties employ (i.e. Cancel culture) against opinions they don't like, just that Muslims are prepared to take it much further and inflict physical damage and even death.
The left don't have a monopoly on cancelling opinions they don't like. Tribalism of any stripe tends to foster cognitive dissonance.

You seem to have (conveniently) overlooked the Republicans wanting to ban certain books........and regulate the teaching of US history in schools.

Or are they "lefties" too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's off the ventilator and is talking.

You seem to have (conveniently) overlooked the Republicans wanting to ban certain books........and regulate the teaching of US history in schools.

Or are they "lefties" too?
Given I don't live in the US, I'm not overly familiar with what political ideologues get up to in those neck of the woods. But without a doubt leftwingers have a much greater influence in what happens in Australia (where I happen to live) whether it be in the workforce, educational institutions, the sports sphere (AFL, NRL, etc...), etc.. than religious or economic conservatives do and that's what I'm basing my comments on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back