Watts
Jones
Grimes
Howe
Jamar
Blease
T McDonald
Trengove

Boak wouldnt be ahead of any of them, and Im not interested in him at the MFC at all. Very overrated player
Please tell me that your day job does not involve driving any heavy machinery near other people. I'd take Clark over Boak, but none of the others. Melbourne's sitting near the bottom of the ladder for a reason - their players aren't very good.

The issue North Melbourne has this season is we have a lot of rookie upgrades we have committed to.

Mahal Daw is contracted for 2013 and has served his 3 years as a rookie while Aaron Mullett and Sam Gibson would rightfully expect to be promoted. After both Luke Delaney and Cam Pederson were promote last year we only selected two players in Brad McKenzie & Tom Curran.

If we're to use our 1st pick to secure a Travis Boak, we may find ourselves out of the draft completely.

The issue North Melbourne has this season is we have a lot of rookie upgrades we have committed to.

Mahal Daw is contracted for 2013 and has served his 3 years as a rookie while Aaron Mullett and Sam Gibson would rightfully expect to be promoted. After both Luke Delaney and Cam Pederson were promote last year we only selected two players in Brad McKenzie & Tom Curran.

If we're to use our 1st pick to secure a Travis Boak, we may find ourselves out of the draft completely.

Don't think you can do that. You still need either on or two picks in the draft.

Hence why it would be our 1st pick and a player....like Greenwood

Both of those deals i would do, would perfer a pick over melksham/pears o well won't happen

Both of those deals i would do, would perfer a pick over melksham/pears o well won't happen

Are you serious? If we trade Boak for Monfries and Melksham/Pears then they may as well shut the club down now. Wouldn't trade him for all three of them, none of them are much good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you serious? If we trade Boak for Monfries and Melksham/Pears then they may as well shut the club down now. Wouldn't trade him for all three of them, none of them are much good.
I rate Melksham, Monfries is underrate too

He'll stay so chill and stop wasting oxygen over it

Essendon really have no chance of getting Boak and i think they know that. We lack depth in ruck stocks so we cant afford to trade Bellchambers and i think he will be one of the best ruckman in the comp if he keeps his head screwed on in the not so distant future.

Caddy will be essendons main target and we certainly have something that can get him especially if he nominates Essendon as his desired club considering he is now out of contract.

well, hopefully he is just waiting to suss out our next coach and signs up and you wont have to worry about it. console yourself with a gun f/s next year. ild love one of those at port, just have to wait for a kid whose dad played 300 games for port adelaide between 1991-1994 but not in 1993 and who didnt eat any meat in england in the 80's or have more than 3 but less than 2 syllables in their last name and was born on the 1st day of the first month of a leap year. any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back