Preview Trial game - Crows V Port - 5pm Friday 23 Feb at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Keane might be a bit disappointed.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Keane, Irish and tough-as-nails, will never-ever-ever forget SPP's careless shoulder, over which SPP will look with fear every time we play them.
He''ll be hearing Keane's footsteps every Showdown, I hope.

I had to have a look to see if my memory was faulty and came up with a result that surprised me.
We won the clearances 50 to 39 in the 1st Showdown. Centre clearances 18 to 10. Stoppages 32 to 29.
2nd Showdown we lost clearances 34 to their 42. Centre clearances 8 to Pear 11. Stoppages 23 to 34.

Those stats are the opposite to what I saw, we lost clearances in the first showdown 50 to 39 roughly depending on what site you use.

Damn it, I must have been looking at the 2023 fixture.
Ballarat... Launceston... Darwin... Kardinia Park??!! Trip to Perth in the last round??!! Again??!! :mad:

What is this bullshit?

Those stats are the opposite to what I saw, we lost clearances in the first showdown 50 to 39 roughly depending on what site you use.
Whichever way it was, IIRC and I've got no stats to back this up - I think some of our best performances - wins, or close losses against top teams - in the last couple of years have been despite losing the clearances; we were able to cover for that with better work outside / on the defensive side. Hopefully improvement in our mid performance can build on that.

They wouldn’t have expected 4 because when they count and get to three,it’s a long pause………………… um um ah doesn’t matter
lol :D

Alberton folk.

I genuinely believed it would be 4+, its the only reason I didnt report him for trolling, as I knew I would have the last laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P-Pepper could have pulled out.
Pity his father didn't.

You Cant Say That GIF by Finders Beepers History Seekers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back