Media Tribute to Yakker: Why is he the Best EKA Winner of All Time?

Remove this Banner Ad

When is someone going to nominate this for one of the greatest threads of all time in that thread Cloud_ started? I’d do it but it may seem a little pretentious

When is someone going to nominate this for one of the greatest threads of all time in that thread Cloud_ started? I’d do it but it may seem a little pretentious

Pretentious is for the vain and the week. Be a boss and

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He ******* sucks

Anybody who isn't a boys club, kiss ass suck will agree I was the true EKA winner that year

Had the 3rd most post on average and one of the best rookie seasons of all time.

Everybody who worked to screw me out of this award will pay with your souls this season.

What's even more laughable is I came 3rd lol who was 2nd again?

Yakker is indeed the Best EKA winner of all time.

I did all I could to be the worst rookie of all time so that he could win it. You're welcome Yakman.

You came 2nd that year which was the biggest handout I have seen since Kevin 07 was giving out $900 cash for the stimulus package.

He ******* sucks

Anybody who isn't a boys club, kiss ass suck will agree I was the true EKA winner that year

Had the 3rd most post on average and one of the best rookie seasons of all time.

Everybody who worked to screw me out of this award will pay with your souls this season.

What's even more laughable is I came 3rd lol who was 2nd again?
Nice melt.

You came 2nd that year which was the biggest handout I have seen since Kevin 07 was giving out $900 cash for the stimulus package.

Please stop stalking me or I will tell Chief.

Please stop stalking me or I will tell Chief.

SFA doesn't have room for cry babies move along to the General discussion board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back