Tsunami Alert Across East Coast Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
10.5 magnitude Earthquake near New Caledonia just East of Australia.

Severe Tsunami is imminent. This is an unusual large Earthquake that's only just happened. Stay high and safe, anyone's that's in the Eastern States. Expected waves to reach up to 50 Meters high. This is going to be a huge disaster. Media will be all over this in next few minutes as its only just happened right now. Get high as possible if in those Eastern States.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I'm no fool.

I'm no fool.
You know if there was an actual natural distaster happening today it would be really hard to convince people it's a real emergency. Can you imagine if we had one today. Be skeptics everywhere until the wave hit and even then it probably still be people like, yeah great special effects. How did you manage to get this much water.

Actually is a real Earthquake though it's just a 7.
36aef27575108fbf2bb8d98faba21de8.jpg

10.5 magnitude Earthquake near New Caledonia just East of Australia.

Severe Tsunami is imminent. This is an unusual large Earthquake that's only just happened. Stay high and safe, anyone's that's in the Eastern States. Expected waves to reach up to 50 Meters high. This is going to be a huge disaster. Media will be all over this in next few minutes as its only just happened right now. Get high as possible if in those Eastern States.

Nice try with the April fools, but the first tell was the factually incorrect size of the earthquake:

No, earthquakes of magnitude 10 or larger cannot happen. The magnitude of an earthquake is related to the length of the fault on which it occurs. That is, the longer the fault, the larger the earthquake. A fault is a break in the rocks that make up the Earth's crust, along which rocks on either side have moved past each other. No fault long enough to generate a magnitude 10 earthquake is known to exist, and if it did, it would extend around most of the planet.

The largest earthquake ever recorded was a magnitude 9.5 on May 22, 1960 in Chile on a fault that is almost 1,000 miles long…a “megaquake” in its own right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back