Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Yaaay:)

So i dont get banned, the only thing i would probably do is give a Disproportionate amount of the television rights to Struggling football departments (Ie-Port/Dogs) to try to get some balance in the comp, the draft worked well for a while (im also in favour is stealing the NBA's draft lottery system, including the part where teams like the cavs magically are granted pick 1 no matter what happens) , however i think now we are starting to see it just wont cut it anymore.

Abolish the rookie list completely and just expand the playing list to 6 more spots. They are after all professional athletes and should be earning at least as much as their counterparts minimum wage

Re: First post

there was a sad story about a week or two ago about a past north melbourne rookie who had to take night shifts at bunnings to keep his house whilst doing just as much work as his north teammates, and he was falling asleep in meetings ect ect. So rookies deffinitly should and will get payed more, dont worry about that the AFLPA are all over it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back