FTA-TV TV shows/series that you have never watched or have gotten into late

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd tried watching GoT a few times but never really got into it, thought it was a bit boring

Then a girl I liked was raving about how good it was and now I'm really getting into it

I'd tried watching GoT a few times but never really got into it, thought it was a bit boring

Then a girl I liked was raving about how good it was and now I'm really getting into it

this is you?

So basically a list of tv show that I have in my list of shows to watch or have binged through after they've finished? This is a long list.

21 Jump Street
According to Jim
Arrested Development
Being Human
Boardwalk Empire
Bojack Horseman
Breaking Bad
Community
Dexter
Entourage
Fargo
Frasier
Freaks and Geeks
Friday Night Lights
Glee
Gossip Girl
Happy Endings
Hellcats
House
House of Cards
House of Lies
iZombie
Las Vegas
Lost
Marvel's Agent Carter
Marvel's Daredevil
Marvel's Jessica Jones
Misfits
Mr. Bean
My Wife and Kids
New Girl
Nikita
Numbers
Outsourced
Oz
Parks and Recreation
Pretty Little Liars
Rake
Round the Twist
Russell Howard's Good News
Scrotal Recall
Scrubs
Seinfeld
Shameless
Sherlock
Skins
Sons of Anarchy
Suburagatry
Summer Heights High
Supergirl
Teen Wolf
The Cosby Show
The Flash
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
The League
The Office
The Originals
The Sopranos
The West Wing
The Wire
The Vampire Diaries
Trophy Wife
True Blood
Undeclared
Upper Middle Bogan
Utopia
Weeds
Wentworth
Yes, Mininter
Yes, Prime Minister

Looking forward to binge watching The Wire and Peaky Blinders.
4aN5Zpa.gif

i've watched the first season and a bit of GoT and Breaking Bad but stopped for some reason and havent gone back. will get around to it one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have 3 seasons of DVD of 'The Wire'...watched Pilot...nekminit nothing more.

Watched 'Silicon Valley' S01....just watched S02 today...start S03 tomorrow.

Had Season 1 of BB on DVD for three years...watched it in one week, and then up to S04 in a month....same with Mad Men.

Re GoT...I watched it from the start...telling everybody to watch it...no one did....nekminit.

The Wire is one that I haven't watched but have keep hearing about. Seems like its picked in popularity again or something. Definitely next on my list.

I've tried to start Mad Men a couple of times but I've found it too slow.

I'm a bit of a late comer to everything. Only started Breaking Bad the year of the last season but was up to the finale a week after it aired, Boardwalk Empire a month or so after the finale, Fargo just after the second series ended.

Have 3 seasons of DVD of 'The Wire'...watched Pilot...nekminit nothing more.
I reckon I watched the Pilot and then gave it away. Went back some time later and watched it again. Wasn't long before I was hooked. I've just finished season 2 on about my 4th run through. Just quality

I got into M*A*S*H quite late, in 2009. I used to come home from work and have a regular chill-out hour in front of the TV between 4:30 and 5:30. I would often fall asleep during M*A*S*H but the more I watched it the more I began appreciating the scriptwriting, and thus the characters. When M*A*S*H was moved to the 6:30 timeslot I was able to begin watching full episodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back