Two explosions at Brussels Airport

Remove this Banner Ad

i missed that one, sorry

how is a mass shooting terror as opposed to the other thousands of american mass shootings every year ?

Well, I agree that if you're dead because some bastard shot you, you're dead regardless of the motivation.

There's lots of reasons for US mass shootings, workplace stuff, school shootings, your common or garden variety nutters, the effects of anti depressants even.

But San Bernadino was carried out with a very particular and nuanced political statement.

i was getting to more:

- if France is rather pro Palestinians, more so than many other countries
- why do ISIS hate them? you are well versed in such information, please explain

You can go and read the Daesh statements where they list in great detail and colour why they hate France. They have some name for it like "Princess of Whores" and call Paris the world's biggest brothel.

Short version - lots of Muslims there, its a secular republic that banned the headscarf, in the asymmetrical way that Daesh fights it is the easiest high value target they can reach.

Well, I agree that if you're dead because some bastard shot you, you're dead regardless of the motivation.

There's lots of reasons for US mass shootings, workplace stuff, school shootings, your common or garden variety nutters, the effects of anti depressants even.

But San Bernadino was carried out with a very particular and nuanced political statement.
Heard tonight that Belguim has 16 different police forces, do you know why as I got the idea that they seem to operate independently of each other. If so wouldn't this make the sharing of information and coordination of security matters more difficult?

Any aspect on the fallout MaddAdam ? How's the political situation been holding up under the strain of the refugee crisis in Belgium?

You can go and read the Daesh statements where they list in great detail and colour why they hate France. They have some name for it like "Princess of Whores" and call Paris the world's biggest brothel.

Short version - lots of Muslims there, its a secular republic that banned the headscarf, in the asymmetrical way that Daesh fights it is the easiest high value target they can reach.

I've never quite grasped the foundations for the religious obsession of female purity.

Paris on a bad day is a bit of a dump, I'll give them that.

You don't think Islam played a role in the Brussels attacks? Maybe you think it was aliens (sent by Israel)? Now I've heard everything..

Give it a rest and stop pushing your wacky agendas at the expense of 28 people who have tragically lost their lives. There's just no talking sense into you. I give up.

Of course Islam played a role, anyone who says otherwise is a moron.

Heard tonight that Belguim has 16 different police forces, do you know why as I got the idea that they seem to operate independently of each other. If so wouldn't this make the sharing of information and coordination of security matters more difficult?

Yep, its ridiculous. Add to that the fact that half of the forces speak one language and the other half another.

Yep, its ridiculous. Add to that the fact that half of the forces speak one language and the other half another.
Very strange.
I also heard that experts estimate between 500-600 Belgians citizens have gone to fight for IS with about 100 returning. Would have thought that they would have eyes on these people if figures are correct.
Seems to be a hub for terrorists in Europe.

Very scary, Currently can't get in contact with a good friend who was flying to belgian.

Good to see ISIL's main goal is being achieved. just read this thread and you wonder why it's such a problem

*edit* he's alright, apparently police presence right now is insane

Last edited:
Targeting France goes back much further than Sykes-Picot.

As in, it goes back to Charles Martel leading the Franks to victory against the Caliphate at Tours in 732.

Yep, no love lost over the journey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can go and read the Daesh statements where they list in great detail and colour why they hate France.

France has been having a go in a few forgotten places that no one mentions like Mali and in all likelihood they have a few "advisers" in certain places that isn't public knowledge.

As in, it goes back to Charles Martel leading the Franks to victory against the Caliphate at Tours in 732.

Supposedly the Saracens called the crusaders Franks.

Better than killing them and causing more anger and reprisals.

The best thing to do is close the borders to these people and deport those already here. That's the only way you'll stop these attacks.
If they can't get in, if they aren't already in your suburbs, how are they going to bomb your cities?

Last edited:

Too bad most people think it's a modern phenomenon that we the west caused.
Gotta be politically correct and all ya know, in case we offend someone or are viewed by our peers as not being tolerant enough and bending over for them as far as we could.

I don't know why France and Belgium are targets, I thought they were all about getting America?

They hate the west, we are infidels and they are on a jihad. Europe is part of the west and a softer target.

They want the whole world to be Islamic.

Yet they fall ovee themselves to migrate there

Bush went after Iraq, it was then Obama who pushed the ridiculous Arab Spring which saw Syria and Lebanon become hell holes and Eygpt pulled back from the brink.

I am no fan of Bush but when it comes to the mid east Obama is a bigger cluster ****. He thought he could just bomb from the air and leave it to the locals to rise up and over throw the dictators. Instead we got anarchy and ISIS. He is a dead set moron.

ISIS rose to prominence during Bush' invasion of Iraq, actually, ISIS was Al Zarqawi's group..so, yeah, whatever you reckon.

ISIS rose to prominence during Bush' invasion of Iraq, actually, ISIS was Al Zarqawi's group..so, yeah, whatever you reckon.

Bush created the first piece of the puzzle and Obama created the frame work for it to spread.

We're Assad of Gaddafi worse than this? You can also argue that obama withdrew us troops too early but the cause in Iraq is clearly bush.

Remember Obama was given the Nobel peace prize. Quite ironic now.

Yet they fall ovee themselves to migrate there

Careful there, you'll upset the PC lefties of the forum and they might trash your office.

What makes me laugh is how they migrate to the west, ask for tolerance and understanding, but then get offended by our customs and traditions and culture, to the point were the West has to adapt to them.
For example, it's Merry CHRISTmas, not Happy Holidays.
Will they change how they refer to Ramadan if we complain? Or would we be labelled as intolerant racist bigots and have unwashed hippies trashing offices?

The French president is calling for a cold blooded war against them.
Whose he kidding? It wont happen because too many people in the West will be too worried about offending someone..

Ted Cruz's plan to fight ISIS:

Cruz: 'patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods'
In a new statement on the Brussels attacks, Republican hopeful Ted Cruz has called for a law enforcement focus on “Muslim neighborhoods”.

“We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized, Cruz said in a statement posted to Facebook.

“We need to immediately halt the flow of refugees from countries with a significant al Qaida or ISIS presence,” Cruz said:

We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.

We need to secure the southern border to prevent terrorist infiltration.

And we need to execute a coherent campaign to utterly destroy ISIS.

The days of the United States voluntarily surrendering to the enemy to show how progressive and enlightened we can be are at an end. Our country is at stake.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...b0ba593ff075b6#block-56f17443e4b0ba593ff075b6

Careful there, you'll upset the PC lefties of the forum and they might trash your office.

What makes me laugh is how they migrate to the west, ask for tolerance and understanding, but then get offended by our customs and traditions and culture, to the point were the West has to adapt to them.
For example, it's Merry CHRISTmas, not Happy Holidays.
Will they change how they refer to Ramadan if we complain? Or would we be labelled as intolerant racist bigots and have unwashed hippies trashing offices?

The French president is calling for a cold blooded war against them.
Whose he kidding? It wont happen because too many people in the West will be too worried about offending someone..

Agree. Isis are fanatics like the nazis were. Majority of Germans were not nazis but that did not stop us flattening cities etc as their spirit to fight had to be broken.

That's why the Syrian campaign with its rules of engagement are such a joke. War is war, either you go all in or you don't bother.

The western leaders are too worried about how it looks on the news and put their own troops lives at greater risk as a result.

All western leaders are Neville chamberlains.

Our authorities have reactive decisively, announcing a review of our airport security arrangement which will just make airline even more of a pain in the arse than it already is. Why have no leaders used the words "stop" and "immigration" and "muslims" in the same sentence? Why so fking hard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back