Two explosions at Brussels Airport

Remove this Banner Ad

Was very surprised to hear the Belgian Ambassador speak today. The internet keeps telling me such countries gave their sovereignty to the EU superstate :confused::confused:
Reality is even scarier. The people didn't sign for the EU, the politicians do.
There will be a huge backlash against the EU. They are literally out of control and see themselves above every state.
Hence the popularity of populist movements who are anti EU.

NEO. In reality they are run by a bunch of mollusks, they only impress the local administration. Like NATO (No Action Talk Only)
A financial vortex with self indulging civil servants and fairies who believe in the European Unity at all costs.
Read on how the EU deals with the Ukraine ,Turkey. Not to mention the economic issues with the PIGS.

Ted Cruz's plan to fight ISIS:

Cruz: 'patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods'
In a new statement on the Brussels attacks, Republican hopeful Ted Cruz has called for a law enforcement focus on “Muslim neighborhoods”.

“We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized, Cruz said in a statement posted to Facebook.

“We need to immediately halt the flow of refugees from countries with a significant al Qaida or ISIS presence,” Cruz said:

We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.

We need to secure the southern border to prevent terrorist infiltration.

And we need to execute a coherent campaign to utterly destroy ISIS.

The days of the United States voluntarily surrendering to the enemy to show how progressive and enlightened we can be are at an end. Our country is at stake.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...b0ba593ff075b6#block-56f17443e4b0ba593ff075b6

Cruz just trying to claw away at support for Trump.
If Trump had said Muslim neighborhoods should be patrolled by LE, there would be an uproar in the media and left wing.

Hasn't Trump been saying they need to secure the border with Mexico and been attacked over it?
LOL corporate globalist media

Cruz just trying to claw away at support for Trump.
If Trump had said Muslim neighborhoods should be patrolled by LE, there would be an uproar in the media and left wing.

Hasn't Trump been saying they need to secure the border with Mexico and been attacked over it?

LOL corporate globalist media

Yes lol and he was called a racist

The latest reports:

Jihadi brothers 'worked at airport'
The Brussels jihadi brothers reportedly worked as cleaners at the airport that was targeted, their uncle has been quoted as saying.

Ibrahim el-Bakraoui was one of the suspected suicide bombers who attacked the airport on Tuesday. His brother, Khalid, is believed to be the suicide bomber who attacked the metro the same day.

Their uncle, who did not want to be named, told MailOnline:

They worked cleaning at the airport and in a restaurant. They didn’t finish high school in the end. They cleaned the airport in the summer months.

The Belgian prosecutor said the airport links were being investigated, the paper reported.

If true, the claims would raise further questions about the country's security.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...port-metro-news-Salah-Abdeslam-Isil-live.html

Belgium's security will definitely be scrutinised now. The bombers were previously arrested but let free.....

Some things about Belgium...

Students of Belgian origin generally score high to very high on international tests, however there is a big gap between them and students who have a foreign background:
- 28% leaves highschool without a degree
- at 17 years old, 68% of them have at least once not gone through to the next year

There seems to be a structural problem showing that when you come from an impoverished background (read: areas such as Molenbeek), you will not do better than your parents (ethnostratification).

Of those who end up getting a job, 50% are in lowly paid and insecure positions.

Belgium has the highest % of youngsters who have gone to fight in Syria - 46 per 1 million Belgians. France has 18, Netherlands 15, Germany 8 and Italy 2.

A Belgian professor studied their motivations and he concluded that religion was not their biggest motivation. He said they're no radical Muslims but Islamised radicals. In a number of cases their religious radicalisation didn't take months or years, but just weeks. These guys know more about carjackings than the Koran.

It's clear that migrants in Belgium live separately from the rest. There is structural segregation and factual apartheid.

Belgium has a history of separation, such as those between workers and the upper class (no country has more strikes than Belgium), between catholics and freethinkers (a gap that has been closed although there is still the divide between catholic, for the white Belgians, and state schools, for the migrant children), and between Dutch and French speakers (the most significant one today).

Belgium has spent and still spends so much money, time and energy on the language conflict that it has forgotten to deal with more recent issues, such as its impoverished areas in big cities. Resources go towards continuous reformations of the state rather than building a better country. Belgium has currently 6 parliaments, 6 governments, 47 ministers... while you can't drive straight for 2 hours before ending up in a neighbouring country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The situation is fairly simple.

Anger begats anger.

The west collectively has been interfering in the Middle East for so long now is it any wonder that things happen in Western countries or to Westerners.
You mean the west is freaking out because what they have been doing to "nonWestern" countries is now being done to them?

On the Christian Easter Thursday, Pope Francis said the following: “Three days ago, an act of war and destruction in a city of Europe, made by people who do not want to live in peace.” he continued. “But behind that act, as behind Judas, there were other people. Behind Judas there were those who gave him the money for Jesus to be delivered. Behind this act there are the arms producers and traffickers who want blood and not peace, war and not brotherhood. Two gestures: Jesus washed the feet and Judas sold Jesus for money; all of us together, with different religions, different cultures but sons of the same father, brothers, and them, buying arms to destroy.”

I am not religious nor do I have any religious affiliations and if the truth be told, I am very wary of what religious types say but in this case, I have nothing but admiration and the deepest respect for Pope Francis.

It is astonishing really that the Andrew Bolts and Tony Abbotts of this world who go around flying the pro-Christian flag have absolutely nothing to say about what The Pope had to say. It's bewildering that the newspapers and the news bulletins on teli did not make what The Pope said the headline story.

Is it that we all know what is actually going on but we are all to "embarrassed" to admit it? Is it that to utter such things automatically disqualifies one from the "real" world because they are branded as nincompoop "conspiracy theorists"? Far better to be prejudiced against a race or religion than to seek the truth as to why this is actually happening and even when the numero uno of the Catholic Church tells us the truth, those who vociferously condemn Islam as the root cause of what is going on don't stop and reflect on his words, they just ignore him!

The "mainstream" media is hush hush about arms dealers and manufacturers because some of their "best friends" are part of that scene, in fact, it would be interesting to know, just what type of financial links there are between certain media organisations and arm manufacturers. In todays world, newspapers/media organisations aren't JUST publishing/media organisations, they have their fingers in all sorts of pies.

I worked in the mining industry in the 1980's and in nearly every single mining lease that came across my desk, the name News Ltd. appeared. Not a big stake in any area mind you, anywhere between 5% and 15% but here they were nevertheless. I wonder if that has any influence on how issues over land use, climate change, environmental issue concerning miming, I wonder if the reporting of such issues are tainted at all considering the vested interests of a media organisation?

That quote from Pope Francis is such a bold and honest statement. But you are right North, mainstream media will never make this statement, instead continue to write about pro Christianity

I actually didn't know the Pope made that remark.
Yeah, this Pope fella has blown me away since he was put in the position.

He is a bold and honest man but unfortunately, because a lot of the things he says are unpalatable to a lot of powerful people, what he says is swept under the carpet.

As I said previously, I am not religiously inclined in any way and have what I consider to be a healthy cynicism towards everything religious but this bloke, I reckon he's top class and should be accorded the respect he deserves.

The irony is that the previous Pope, the bloke who was a Brown Shirt in his younger days and behaved accordingly in his older days, was far, far more eulogised than the current Pope is and will ever be. I reckon he'll be air brushed from history when his tenure is over.

You mean the west is freaking out because what they have been doing to "nonWestern" countries is now being done to them?

On the Christian Easter Thursday, Pope Francis said the following: “Three days ago, an act of war and destruction in a city of Europe, made by people who do not want to live in peace.” he continued. “But behind that act, as behind Judas, there were other people. Behind Judas there were those who gave him the money for Jesus to be delivered. Behind this act there are the arms producers and traffickers who want blood and not peace, war and not brotherhood. Two gestures: Jesus washed the feet and Judas sold Jesus for money; all of us together, with different religions, different cultures but sons of the same father, brothers, and them, buying arms to destroy.”

I am not religious nor do I have any religious affiliations and if the truth be told, I am very wary of what religious types say but in this case, I have nothing but admiration and the deepest respect for Pope Francis.

It is astonishing really that the Andrew Bolts and Tony Abbotts of this world who go around flying the pro-Christian flag have absolutely nothing to say about what The Pope had to say. It's bewildering that the newspapers and the news bulletins on teli did not make what The Pope said the headline story.

Is it that we all know what is actually going on but we are all to "embarrassed" to admit it? Is it that to utter such things automatically disqualifies one from the "real" world because they are branded as nincompoop "conspiracy theorists"? Far better to be prejudiced against a race or religion than to seek the truth as to why this is actually happening and even when the numero uno of the Catholic Church tells us the truth, those who vociferously condemn Islam as the root cause of what is going on don't stop and reflect on his words, they just ignore him!

The "mainstream" media is hush hush about arms dealers and manufacturers because some of their "best friends" are part of that scene, in fact, it would be interesting to know, just what type of financial links there are between certain media organisations and arm manufacturers. In todays world, newspapers/media organisations aren't JUST publishing/media organisations, they have their fingers in all sorts of pies.

I worked in the mining industry in the 1980's and in nearly every single mining lease that came across my desk, the name News Ltd. appeared. Not a big stake in any area mind you, anywhere between 5% and 15% but here they were nevertheless. I wonder if that has any influence on how issues over land use, climate change, environmental issue concerning miming, I wonder if the reporting of such issues are tainted at all considering the vested interests of a media organisation?

good shout

ask Pope Francis

Why would I ask Pope Francis what "Subutai - some random twat on Bigfooty" - thinks is behind the Brussels bombing...?

I asked you. The random twat on Bigfooty. Who bolded a very specific part of the Pope's quotes. A VERY SPECIFIC PART.

C'mon Subutai - as they say: "The only thing worse than racist anti-Semite - is a COWARD racist anti-Semite". Especially as you think you've got the Pope backing you all the way...

Unless I've got this all wrong and you've nothing to say about Jews or Rothschilds on this particular subject?

The situation is fairly simple.Anger begats anger.
The west collectively has been interfering in the Middle East for so long now is it any wonder that things happen in Western countries or to Westerners.

What has Belgium - and the Belgian people - done to "interfere" in the Middle-East that makes it understandable and acceptable for ISIS to blow up a bunch of civilians in an Airport and railway station?

Especially when those ISIS murderers are not poor victims of Western "interference" but are, in fact, Belgian citizens - who have watched ISIS behead and burn people to death. Watched ISIS enslave, rape and murder women who have lived in the middle-east for millennia...
Watched all of this and still decided "this is the side I'm choosing".

The awful thing is - they're just like you. They say to themselves: "The West has been interfering: so it's totally okay that I murder this Shiite; behead this Kuffar; rape and enslave this Yazidi; kill every Muslim who doesn't agree with our version..."

And you've got their back.

Milo is a homosexual Catholic with a Jewish mother, dual-uni drop out and understands Islam.

Students of Belgian origin generally score high to very high on international tests, however there is a big gap between them and students who have a foreign background:
- at 17 years old, 68% of them have at least once not gone through to the next year

There seems to be a structural problem showing that when you come from an impoverished background (read: areas such as Molenbeek), you will not do better than your parents (ethnostratification).

Of those who end up getting a job, 50% are in lowly paid and insecure positions.

Belgium has the highest % of youngsters who have gone to fight in Syria - 46 per 1 million Belgians. France has 18, Netherlands 15, Germany 8 and Italy 2.

A Belgian professor studied their motivations and he concluded that religion was not their biggest motivation. He said they're no radical Muslims but Islamised radicals. In a number of cases their religious radicalisation didn't take months or years, but just weeks. These guys know more about carjackings than the Koran.

It's clear that migrants in Belgium live separately from the rest. There is structural segregation and factual apartheid.

Belgium has a history of separation, such as those between workers and the upper class (no country has more strikes than Belgium), between catholics and freethinkers (a gap that has been closed although there is still the divide between catholic, for the white Belgians, and state schools, for the migrant children), and between Dutch and French speakers (the most significant one today).

Belgium has spent and still spends so much money, time and energy on the language conflict that it has forgotten to deal with more recent issues, such as its impoverished areas in big cities. Resources go towards continuous reformations of the state rather than building a better country. Belgium has currently 6 parliaments, 6 governments, 47 ministers... while you can't drive straight for 2 hours before ending up in a neighbouring country.

That's a very accurate and fair assessment.

That's a very accurate and fair assessment.
So presumably the solution to European terrorism is greater wealth redistribution measures?

Given that all Western European governments are already insolvent, I wondering how that is going to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back