UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Z1HRgOfni40nAXCvzqAN9UO9SUBn1Auqoc_qC0Eug7Y.jpg

I reckon it would be a struggle to play at the Bernabeu.
Well yeah but I heard they are doing this now because of Covid as they cant get fans in there anyways so are just renovating now instead of in the offseason.

Missed sitter... It's tough he's gotta take it quickly and he hit it sweet, was just an outstanding save. I feel like people are hanging sh*t on him for fun rather than reason
Never should’ve been a chance to be a save, it was a poor finish. All by yourself like that. Good away result for Chelsea

Well yeah but I heard they are doing this now because of Covid as they cant get fans in there anyways so are just renovating now instead of in the offseason.
If Covid never existed and stadiums could have 100% capacity, this match still would have been played at the stadium it was played at in front of 6,000 people. The redevelopment was signed off on in 2019 and the club are hoping that the redevelopment will be completed by late 2022, early 2023. A lot longer than the off-season.

Thanks for your opinion Ronaldo.
Actually I would go as far to say even DCL would have scored that. Poor miss and I’ve been a Timo supporter. You got to call it when you see it

We’ll get through easy and win it all. Best team in the world atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if they'd borrow the Wanda Metropolitano
Yeah I know but maybe for a big game like this.. who knows. They don't have a national stadium to borrow like Spurs
😂 Yeah, that would never happen.

If they could/would borrow any stadium, it'd probably be Getafe's given they are Madrid's third biggest team (although their stadium only holds 17k). As RPCB has already said, RM have been planning not to have big crowds this year for a little while now - that the impact of this is lessened because COVID means nobody can have fans is just a coincidence

Strictly probably a pen? Not looking at the ball, shoves Chilwell away.
But also one that I think almost every team would be guilty of often enough.

Watched it a couple of times and with the benefit of replays it’s unquestionably a push on an off-balance player and is a foul. Very dumb and unnecessary and of course lucky.

If Covid never existed and stadiums could have 100% capacity, this match still would have been played at the stadium it was played at in front of 6,000 people. The redevelopment was signed off on in 2019 and the club are hoping that the redevelopment will be completed by late 2022, early 2023. A lot longer than the off-season.
Fair enough, but it's not just about Real and their training ground, crowds in general make football what it is. All these big games with no fans sucks. Makes it feel far less important.

Strictly probably a pen? Not looking at the ball, shoves Chilwell away.
But also one that I think almost every team would be guilty of often enough.

A case of a foul anywhere else on the pitch, except in the penalty area. If it was a cross along the surface right in front of the goal and a player is about to shoot but he is pushed in the back before he shoots, the ref will usually award the penalty.

It’s weird what penalties aren’t given for and the incident in that video is something I have seen not given for the most part. 20 yards from goal and it would have been a free kick in a great position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back