Europa Lg UEFA Europa League 2022/23 (Winners: Sevilla)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a foul in a million years for a known divee

You would suck as a referee.

”Ref, that’s a foul! He kicked me in the back!”

* Bradesmaen brings out binder. *

”It shows here that you dived on the 21st of March, 2017. So you see, I can’t give you a foul.”

You would suck as a referee.

”Ref, that’s a foul! He kicked me in the back!”

* Bradesmaen brings out binder. *

”It shows here that you dived on the 21st of March, 2017. So you see, I can’t give you a foul.”
I'd have sent Bruno off every game for abuse and have no problems with it.

For an evertonian you've got a bigger hard on for united than you do with pool it's strange.
I don't see how sending off Bruno means I've got a hard on for Untied. He's a twat and deserves to be punished for his constant abuse. Any wonder why refs at lower levels are being chased out the game.

I don't see how sending off Bruno means I've got a hard on for Untied. He's a twat and deserves to be punished for his constant abuse. Any wonder why refs at lower levels are being chased out the game.
* off, he’s a lovely man! 😡

But in all seriousness, refs at lower levels aren’t being chased out of the game because of Bruno Fernandes.
If kids see that Bruno tells refs to * off without being punished, do you think they are not going to imitate him? Kids imitate adults all the time.

Nope. How many go out and try to do what messi does on a weekend?

So Messi is taking his son to his local football match on the weekend and running onto the pitch to assault the referee? Plenty of parents do that on the weekend.

So Messi is taking his son to his local football match on the weekend and running onto the pitch to assault the referee? Plenty of parents do that on the weekend.
Confused The Point GIF by Travis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back