MMA-UFC UFC 209 - WOODLEY VS THOMPSON II

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this card. The top two fights on the card are amazing match ups, there's an Aussie flavour, a couple of really interesting prospects and some fan friendly match ups.

Duffee is apparently out of the fight with Godbeer and I don't think a replacement has been named yet.

I'm flying over to melb for Book of Mormon which happens to start at 1.30pm...such bad planning.

I'm staying on little bourke st, anyone know if there are any pubs that show it close by so I can watch the prelims and then hopefully run after the show has finished to see if main event is still on? ( Can't believe i'm gonna miss Khabib vs Tony)

I'm flying over to melb for Book of Mormon which happens to start at 1.30pm...such bad planning.

I'm staying on little bourke st, anyone know if there are any pubs that show it close by so I can watch the prelims and then hopefully run after the show has finished to see if main event is still on? ( Can't believe i'm gonna miss Khabib vs Tony)

This site should help:

http://www.gameonlivesports.com.au/Game.aspx?GameID=38

Book of Mormon is a long show from what I've heard. Hope you can get out and catch some of the main event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I love McGregor.....it is refreshing to be pumped for a UFC card without his involvement for a change.
That's very true. I've got a few friends who only really watch when Conor fights but I've managed to get them to
Come watch this card on the weekend. It helps having also had Thompson, Woodley and khabib fight on that 205 card with Conor so they will actually know some faces and realise know that there are lots of exciting fights outside of just Conor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back