UK UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson - A loco recordarentur operum verborumque eius

Remove this Banner Ad

The UK hasnt had the worst health outcome. Not sure why you even bother to claim that. As for economic outcome, the IMF forecast is for the UK to do better than the EU next year (and fall less this year than Spain, France and Italy). Have you been attending lectures at the Baddy school of misology?

The response has been rubbish. There was never a need for a hard lockdown, anyone with a iq north of 80 realises that. The one thing they have done better than most is to increase the testing capacity.

It has more room to bounceback after it fell more. Derpidy derp derp derp.

Hi I'm medusala, welcome to today's post of lies, slander and bigotry. I will defend the tory party using whatever lies I can, as well as defending the deaths of thousands of people so that my profits would have stayed high.

Forgot Khan was meant to meet them on the street and beat them down by himself.

Which fool sold off the water cannons? Which fool stupidly spent money on bike lanes not the police? Which fool demanded an end to stop and search which led to a stabathon? Zacarias Moussaoui must be so proud of him.

The Commissioner is accountable in law for exercising police powers and to the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) and is held to account for the delivery of policing by the Home Secretary and the Mayor of London. Both have a role in appointing the Commissioner, with the decision taken by the Home Secretary following consultation with the mayor.

Which fool sold off the water cannons? Which fool stupidly spent money on bike lanes not the police? Which fool demanded an end to stop and search which led to a stabathon? Zacarias Moussaoui must be so proud of him.

The Commissioner is accountable in law for exercising police powers and to the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) and is held to account for the delivery of policing by the Home Secretary and the Mayor of London. Both have a role in appointing the Commissioner, with the decision taken by the Home Secretary following consultation with the mayor.
Which fool bought the water cannons that were never used?

Wrong again as always, see link above. As usual you dont even attempt to back up your lies.

Pinocchio copping another pasting again, you really are a glutton for punishment.
I read the link, you didn't. Lel. You're such a liar. No wonder you're a right wing capitalist, you just love to lie.

Neither have a pay wall. Not much point linking something that cant be read. Mind you as a Corbyn supporter Im not really that surprised you cant grasp that.

Go news.com.au

Its Murdoch and free, and picks up articles from the sun

The UK hasnt had the worst health outcome. Not sure why you even bother to claim that. As for economic outcome, the IMF forecast is for the UK to do better than the EU next year (and fall less this year than Spain, France and Italy). Have you been attending lectures at the Baddy school of misology?

The response has been rubbish. There was never a need for a hard lockdown, anyone with a iq north of 80 realises that. The one thing they have done better than most is to increase the testing capacity.

I mean I've posted multiple times in this thread the figures showing the highest excess deaths anywhere in the world. You ignore them because leftism or something, so uhhh yeah I mean go for your life I guess. I mean Boris himself said they were the best measure between countries didn't he? But I guess it's just really bad luck for the Conservatives all these people decided to drop dead, which had nothing to do with their policies

As for economic outcome, the IMF forecast is for the UK to do better than the EU next year (and fall less this year than Spain, France and Italy). Have you been attending lectures at the Baddy school of misology?

The response has been rubbish. There was never a need for a hard lockdown, anyone with a iq north of 80 realises that.

You posted this article earlier in the thread you utter buffoon:

Or does this only count when you're trying to show how great a job Sweden have done?

Also yeah it's true though England have been really great on testing! They've done loads now. It's such a great system. Only 3 months behind other countries but it's really good that it's working so well now! That gate is well and truly shut! True, there's not actually any horses left in the stables, but the gate is certainly shut!

Also yeah it's true though England have been really great on testing! They've done loads now. It's such a great system. Only 3 months behind other countries but it's really good that it's working so well now! That gate is well and truly shut! True, there's not actually any horses left in the stables, but the gate is certainly shut!

As Marina Hyde notes:

"Take the plan to require international arrivals to the UK to quarantine for 14 days, which will start not even now, but at some unspecified point, soonish. This feels not so much like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted, as allowing the horse to bolt, then turning to your wife a couple of months later and saying, “Tell you what might look nice: a stable. Let’s get some plans drawn up. I feel like a door might be an idea?"

Now he’s blaming us

I’d love to be educated on this, but apparently our trade agreement with EU isn’t particularly good, but aus rushed into a trade agreement with post Brexit uk

wtf did we do this?

1. It can't have gone down well with the EU which would be a much bigger partner
2. UK was happy for us to have pathetic trading terms with them inside the EU for nearly half a century but now we’re best buddies?

Now he’s blaming us

I’d love to be educated on this, but apparently our trade agreement with EU isn’t particularly good, but aus rushed into a trade agreement with post Brexit uk

wtf did we do this?

1. It can't have gone down well with the EU which would be a much bigger partner
2. UK was happy for us to have pathetic trading terms with them inside the EU for nearly half a century but now we’re best buddies?

Conservatives have just about given up on lying about Brexit being good for Britons, so they need a new line before transitioning to "EU are campaigners, blame them".

The country is grappling with the US v China real situation, but our govt would love to recreate the British empire. Aus govt that is

We are the deputy sheriff of Asia remember!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I've posted multiple times in this thread the figures showing the highest excess deaths anywhere in the world.

And you have been told multiple times thats its blatantly wrong to push that as equating to covid 19 deaths.

Clearly not all excess deaths are from coronavirus. See below, a large number of dimentia patients have died, most likely due to lockdown ie social isolation.

And you have been told multiple times thats its blatantly wrong to push that as equating to covid 19 deaths.

Clearly not all excess deaths are from coronavirus. See below, a large number of dimentia patients have died, most likely due to lockdown ie social isolation.

Yeah but what part of the fact that that's still a result of government policies are you not getting? Why don't other countries who've also had lockdowns seen similar excess death tolls from unrelated causes? Even if it's not coronavirus, why does that make it irrelevant to the government response?

Yeah but what part of the fact that that's still a result of government policies are you not getting? Why don't other countries who've also had lockdowns seen similar excess death tolls from unrelated causes? Even if it's not coronavirus, why does that make it irrelevant to the government response?

a governmet elected on spin wont change even if the pm nearly dies

a governmet elected on spin wont change even if the pm nearly dies

They were elected because the opposition was and still is an utter joke. No rational person could believe that a grubby ex human rights lawyer and hopeless head of the CPS will go down well with northern voters. See for example his shameful kneeling out of sympathy with BML. Vomit inducing stuff.

They were elected because the opposition was and still is an utter joke. No rational person could believe that a grubby ex human rights lawyer and hopeless head of the CPS will go down well with northern voters. See for example his shameful kneeling out of sympathy with BML. Vomit inducing stuff.
Time for your meds meds. We know you don't like the blacks so we understand your disdain towards BLM*

Time for your meds meds. We know you don't like the blacks so we understand your disdain towards BLM*

Noone with an ounce of decency could support them. They want to defund the police, end capitalism, end stop and search, reparations, etc etc

What would the obvious result be of this? The same as when your hero in London decided to reduce stop and search. More black people would die.

Do you support more black deaths? Because its logically a binary choice, you either want less deaths or you support BLM.

Noone with an ounce of decency could support them. They want to defund the police, end capitalism, end stop and search, reparations, etc etc

What would the obvious result be of this? The same as when your hero in London decided to reduce stop and search. More black people would die.

Do you support more black deaths? Because its logically a binary choice, you either want less deaths or you support BLM.
Who is this noone person?

Do you support equal society or are you ok with the status quo because it fills your coffers Leopold?

jesus christ that's hysterical teenager levels of angst.

The irony is stark, in using the word "logically" in the same sentence as one of the oldest logical fallacies in the book, and a schoolboy howler example of the genre at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back