Roast Umpires thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch the highlights of Cardiff v Chelsea if you want to see a side well and truly reamed by the officials!!!
They probably cost Cardiff their place in the Premier League.

Spot on. We went -60 in 2017 ( Clarkson or whoever anyway attention drawn to Richmond ) and in 2018 we go to -120. We cleaned up our act in the defensive marking but the umps can’t move on because at one stage we were targeted.
Squeaky gate gets the oil. Dimma needs to a Clarkson and make some noise.
That was tactical by Clarkson, they don't play us every week so why complain about what Richmond are doing.

By drawing attention as you say to Richmond because he knows the media lose their s**t when tigers are involved, it drew attention away from Hawthorn who could keep going about their dirty tactics without the media scrutiny ie: poppy, rioli and co dropping the knees, roughy, gibbo and co tunnelling, hawk players interferring with the man on the mark etc etc

Hawks go from + 15 in 2016 to -27 in 2017 then back to +3 in 2018.

And in the process as you quoted we go from -17 in 2016 to -60 in 2017 to a whopping -120 in 2018.

pretty sure dimma said something either lat year or the year before in regards to jack not getting frees and the medias response was sour grapes
But Worsfold has a whinge and media go " poor bombers lets help them out " and they go from -65 to -26 in the space of 5 games.

media crying puddles of tears for the hawks lol

stayed silent over us getting arse ****** by the umps

remember when freekickhawthorn was first on the free kick ladder every year during their 3peat ? i wish we had that type of treatment just for 1 week

This post needs to be bumped,media play the violin for Hawthorn while forgetting how rorted we have been by the cheats in fluro for years now.

We could sneak the issue into the media by always wearing our reverse yellow jumpers and when questioned just say we are trying to get to the bottom of all the frees and that the yellow and black must effect the umpires subconscious because something is going on as we all know the umpires aren’t bias etc.

We could sneak the issue into the media by always wearing our reverse yellow jumpers and when questioned just say we are trying to get to the bottom of all the frees and that the yellow and black must effect the umpires subconscious because something is going on as we all know the umpires aren’t bias etc.

Hear ! Hear ! Fenway Tiger.

Alternatively, we could give the cheer squad behind the goals (who are always on tv) 200+ placards that say: "PREFERENTIAL DIFFERENTIAL."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The disparity in frees was appalling, 25-9.
At least the issue can be dealt with early in the season before the business end.
Richmond was likely to lose with Rance missing, and the mediocre performances, but the poor umpiring was the icing on the cake.

What's this I hear that we actually broke the 6-6-6 rule last week and nothing was done about it?
Apparantely we had the warning and then broke it again but nothing was done.

What's this I hear that we actually broke the 6-6-6 rule last week and nothing was done about it?
Apparantely we had the warning and then broke it again but nothing was done.
They should just get rid of it, waste of time doing nothing to the game and all it's doing is clogging up both ends of the ground reducing scoring and 1 on 1 's and the starting of players in the goal square is idiotic.

Do you ever find yourself when watching games not involving the tigers and laughing in hysterics at the umpiring knowing full well that we would never get some of the soft frees that get handed out.

1. A forward gets as a soft holding free and i go " Jack would never get that "
2. A player gets spun 720 degrees and it gets waved play on and i go " that's us when we tackle, oppo's only have to touch us and it's HTB, we never get that leniency "
3. I ask an oppo fan, " what's it like to receive 25 free kicks in a game "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back