Media Uncle Horries' reform school

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you trying the, "How do you keep an idiot in suspense?" here Ol Yeller?

f*n beauty.

I can't wait.

BTW why the name change?

I left out the "great" bit. It is the primary name used by Big Nurse and various folk who claim to be descendants. The change was prompted by them. They made its adoption a condition for using this abacus dial up thingame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More enrolments to be announced later today.

Seems WaynesWorld19 the apparent* leader of the Bombers has offered to help the school out. Thank you WW19 but our shelves are already stacked with parchment rolls.

Besides, Aisle 7 in the local IGAs require your attention.

Now, it seems many prospective stoods and their Guardians have expressed concern about the educational philosophies that underpin the 'reform' school.

Is it about punishing errant students and strait jacketing them into obsequious behaviour much like a BC School would operate? No.

Anyways, more on pedagogy later. I will only say -

I am delighted to announce another two students have met the rigorous entrance requirements - harry000 and TJASTA

Educational programs will be tailored to the needs of both these gifted individuals.

Now, it seems many prospective stoods and their Guardians have expressed concern about the educational philosophies that underpin the 'reform' school.

Is it about punishing errant students and strait jacketing them into obsequious behaviour much like a BC School would operate? No.

I am delighted to announce another two students have met the rigorous entrance requirements - harry000 and TJASTA

Educational programs will be tailored to the needs of both these gifted individuals.

* Skips class to s**t in TJASTA s locker *

Also I don't think my parents want me attending a school headed by a bloke named "Grand Uncle Horace." Sure this isn't a Paedo cult?

Also I don't think my parents want me attending a school headed by a bloke named "Grand Uncle Horace." Sure this isn't a Paedo cult?

Absolutely positive. I have a Qolice working with Qooty kids certificate. I am also insisting that guest lecturers (who are a surprise) receive similar clearance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back