U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah there is a little problem..

wheres the T-BONE !

i know alot of the beda boys who did make it feel they dont deserve it becoz the BONE! didnt get in so maybe give him a call and make sure to call him SIR T-BONE THE GREAT

The team of the year was selected using the stats compiled on the VAFA website and from the input of coaches, team managers and supporters. Obviously players from the top 4 sides would dominate selections but I wanted every club represented so I worked on the basis of picking 4 players from the grand finalists down to 1 from the relegatees, not ideal but having only watched 1 game for the year due to my own club commitments there is just no other way to do it.

I'm not sure if it's posted on any websites but the team posted in an above post ^^^^^ on this thread is correct.

Thoughts?

I think it would be a really tough job but it looks as spot on as anyone could get it. Good job.

who were the hardest to leave out?
what couple of players really dominated their positions and were shoe ins / easier to pick in your opinion?

As I support De La what was the general consensus and opinion like on the few picked from everyone u spoke to (supporters, opposition coaches etc.)

mmm wouldn't go saying it was a good team to be honest. No offence but at this level they *** up votes, league b and f and representative team selection like its going out of fashion. Didn't see Damo Ryan in that team, Es Prowse, or Cristian Sanfillipo. Let alone others. And there are some fair scrubbers in there that look good but arent really quality players.

I think it would be a really tough job but it looks as spot on as anyone could get it. Good job.

who were the hardest to leave out?
what couple of players really dominated their positions and were shoe ins / easier to pick in your opinion?

As I support De La what was the general consensus and opinion like on the few picked from everyone u spoke to (supporters, opposition coaches etc.)

mmm wouldn't go saying it was a good team to be honest. No offence but at this level they *** up votes, league b and f and representative team selection like its going out of fashion. Didn't see Damo Ryan in that team, Es Prowse, or Cristian Sanfillipo. Let alone others. And there are some fair scrubbers in there that look good but arent really quality players.

I agree rep teams and particularly league b n f votes throw up some curly ones and make you wonder a bit (although I think Brown and Salvatore 1st and 2nd in the league b n f was a good reflection of their standing in the league)

I can't really comment too much on the three players as It would probably be unfair to them as i don't know much about them, i've heard of Ryan and Sanfillipo but thats about it....

who are the scrubbers and why in your opinion???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back