Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is a selfish player, puts in a shift both ways but he plays for himself. Theo actually played OK, was "involved" in two of the goals. Mustafi was really good, his partnership with Kos is developing nicely, He played some nice passes through the lines which at times made up for Coq not knowing how to pass. Still can't get over the midfield pairing of Santi and Coq. Coq has poor positional discipline and Santi has Arteta like mobility. Santi is also 31 and should be the player rotated through the squad, not playing every game. Iwobi was excellent makes some great chances and isn't afraid to shoot.

Sanchez scored twice and missed a penalty.

He's scored in 3 of our last 4 games, 4 goals in our first 6 games and an assist. I'd rather this Sanchez than the one that couldn't influence a game or buy a goal for a large chunk of last season.

Sometimes the best players are the most selfish......so was Henry if people cast their minds back.

Wilshere also played 70 mins for Bournemouth.

Sanchez scored twice and missed a penalty.

He's scored in 3 of our last 4 games, 4 goals in our first 6 games and an assist. I'd rather this Sanchez than the one that couldn't influence a game or buy a goal for a large chunk of last season.

Sometimes the best players are the most selfish......so was Henry if people cast their minds back.

Wilshere also played 70 mins for Bournemouth.
Yes, all true.

What a bloody ripsnorter from Granit. Also noticeable that Theo, Coq and Santi had pings from range at various points.

Made a few small errors, but wow, does Mustafi ever look like a good buy!

Good win, bit disappointing that Sanchez decided to take the penalty when we have a system in place (I probably wouldn't have cared as much if he got it, but still...)
Slightly disappointing to concede but I'll take the 4 goals (as people have stated, maybe should've been more)
Anyway, saw that Gnabry goal and came to post that too. Like how we keep the Pommy hacks but get rid of Campbell/Gnabry.
Whatever - big test next weekend.

We are going to regret letting Gnabry leave.

The kid is special.

However, Iwobi looks even better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd go with Bielik over Gabriel or Mustafi. This cup isn't a priority and we have Chelsea at the weekend.

I'd go with Bielik over Gabriel or Mustafi. This cup isn't a priority and we have Chelsea at the weekend.
Would be a good idea but I'd say Wenger will want to get more games in England into Mustafi or give Gabriel some match practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back