Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope it's not serious. It is about the time of year though where we start to mount an injury crisis.
Our squad is much better equipped to handle it that in previous years. There are squad members pushing for selection based on form atm, that traditionally haven't. Ox, Elneny. Reine-Adelaide and Maitland-Niles from the juniors. Theo is holding his spot purely on form, not because we've got so many injuries that he has to play. Etc.

I'm still fuming about that Boro result. What a time to produce such an insipid performance! I guess the only positive is we didn't lose. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Giroud is back. Not sure on Cazorla for this weekend though, I'm hoping his injury isn't one of those mysterious Arsenal injuries that takes 2 months.

At least Giroud is back. Not sure on Cazorla for this weekend though, I'm hoping his injury isn't one of those mysterious Arsenal injuries that takes 2 months.
Yep that one is a bit worrying, particularly considering how important he is to us:

Perez injury confirmed as 6-8 weeks by Wenger. Apparently Walcott has a hamstring problem, and Cazorla and Monreal face fitness tests.

Ox probably deserves to start regardless but with Walcott possibly out, it's a no brainier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back