Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Those final two episodes made me appreciate Holding and Elneny so much more. Seem like two really great people to have around the club even despite not playing much.

Always hear nice things said about them, and it’s nice to see that covered in the series too. They do come across as very positive, supporting people and great for dressing room harmony.

I remember reading similar words said about Podolski back during Germany’s World Cup era. He was always chosen for the squad even when he was no longer a starting player or even getting any minutes. However his presence, leadership, positivity etc was always acknowledged by others around him and it contributed to the success of that team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent result. Saliba! What a goal.

Same stage last season Arsenal weee bottom of the table with zero points and a goal difference of -9. With zero points and no goals scored.

Contrastingly, Arsenal are top (currently, City still to play). With 9 points and 9 goals scored. Wow.

First time since 2004 that Arsenal have won their first 3 games of the season. Damn. This feels good.

Call Me Hello GIF by SportsManias

That was a nice win. That was a top 4 team blitzing a relegation battler.

Really looking forward to the Fulham game. They've started their season well. And I have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Starting the same 11 in consecutive weeks is a bonus too. Our bench is strong. Knock on wood we can carry that through for most of the season.

That was a nice win. That was a top 4 team blitzing a relegation battler.

Really looking forward to the Fulham game. They've started their season well. And I have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Starting the same 11 in consecutive weeks is a bonus too. Our bench is strong. Knock on wood we can carry that through for most of the season.
Best thing is clean sheet again
That needs to be a priority

Great win.

That Jesus ball control for the first 😳

Saliba goal was amazing too.

Just nice to get off to a good start this season. Have to make the most of b2b games at the Emirates against Fulham and Villa. From there anything can happen with confidence and momentum.

🙂 good 3-0 win.. clean sheet! And like previous people's great goal.from saliba! Most people would of blasted that... But he didn't and placed it really well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back