Autopsy UP THE BLOODY COASTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone else has as much free time as me at work today - i highly recommend this complete meltdown thread from the Port board - all glorious 25 pages of it

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-21-vs-west-coast.1201657/

Up the campaigners!

My favorite part of that thread is where they're rubbishing Cole for diving that led to the goal just on three quarter time being disallowed.

Johnson ended up with a $2,000 fine for that incident, so there had to have been something in it. :D

Interesting that all the players interviewed after the game mentioned the question on the club culture. I bet the WCE are really dirty at the media atm.

Zempalis is, without doubt, the biggest moron getting around the commentary 'set' in my opinion. WCE should just not talk to him - he went completely off the reservation asking that BS questions about culture and arrogance of Simmo last week. No evidence whatsoever of cultural problems or arrogance at the club.

And I would never give that rag The West another advertising dollar after that headline of "Weak Coast Eagles" - absolute tossers. Still, what can you expect from a parochial small city rag written by morons for readers with the reading ability of 10 year olds?

I couldn't believe that shite last week. It went about as far over the top as it could possibly go.

A good person made a very dumb decision and all of a sudden its culture at the club and blah, blah, blah.

Interestingly, I watched the Dorkers game yesterday and they were shoving and hitting Carlton players at every opportunity. No comment from The West on that though.

Seriously, "Muff and Quarter-Brain" - a pair of prize clowns!:mad:

Ok ... happy now that I have got that off my chest.:):relieved:

That was insane.

We were terrible in the first quarter. Absolutely terrible. Then we lifted but wasted it. Then we rolled over again. Then we fought back. We got close enough that we looked a chance. Then we wasted it for 95% of the last quarter. Then we somehow pulled it out of our arses in the final minute.
Great Summary Nailed it

Lol at Caro on Offsiders saying she didn't like the way the players celebrated the win after what Gaff had done, WTF, then she goes onto have a go at Gaff for asking for a 3 week suspension (DOUBLE WTF) which was pure fabrication. Gaff's counsel said the starting point is 3 weeks, they wouldn't recommend a penalty but it should be at the lower end. 12 being the higher end suggested by the AFL. Serious comprehension issues for a senior journo.

Lol at Caro on Offsiders saying she didn't like the way the players celebrated the win after what Gaff had done, WTF, then she goes onto have a go at Gaff for asking for a 3 week suspension (DOUBLE WTF) which was pure fabrication. Gaff's counsel said the starting point is 3 weeks, they wouldn't recommend a penalty but it should be at the lower end. Serious comprehension issues for a senior journo.

"journo" is generous. They are so filled with editorial bias these days I have absolute contempt for all of them. Just look at whats going on the US at the moment, its all editorially fabricated non-sense and we are heading down the same path. Flush the whole damn thing down the toilet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow that is a ridiculous jump.

I said after we drafted him how great it would be to watch him fly high in front of 60k and listen to the roar.

This was in front of 30k opposition fans, but you could hear the appreciation from even them in the crowd. What a talent this guy is. Superb finish as well which was just as important.
Wait til he takes a hanger on Qualifying Final, then bigger one Prelim and takes out Mark of the year when with 4 sec to go in Grand Final and he takes a mark on top of Gov whom was trying to take a mark on Rance, then calmly slots it thru!!!!!!

Lol at Caro on Offsiders saying she didn't like the way the players celebrated the win after what Gaff had done, WTF, then she goes onto have a go at Gaff for asking for a 3 week suspension (DOUBLE WTF) which was pure fabrication. Gaff's counsel said the starting point is 3 weeks, they wouldn't recommend a penalty but it should be at the lower end. 12 being the higher end suggested by the AFL. Serious comprehension issues for a senior journo.
I've heard of drawing a long bow, but this is ridiculous.

By cigar you mean dong right?
giphy.gif

Everyone can piss off. Maybe we should forfeit the whole season because Gaff whacked someone.

Not that I'm one to buy into this nonsense too much, but what certain members of the media like Caro don't understand is that by showing such outrage will only add more fuel to the fire. Stupidity on their part I would say!
Caro is perpetually outraged, almost always by something outside the game. This week it was the celebration after the siren, so at least she is getting closer to the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back